Stringing cruises together

perditax

Thinking of booking a second cruise, before my upcoming 12/13 X Eclipse cruise out of Miami. In this scenario I would also take the Connie's 5-day ending 12/12 in FLL, stay with friends overnight, then hop on Eclipse the next day.

I know this isn't the same as B2B, but any thoughts or tips? I guess the opportunity to do my laundry overnight would be a nice touch. I would also do an inside GTY on the first "leg", then move to a nicer AQ stateroom on the newer ship, so could be a fun contrast. My cruise experience is limited, am I overlooking anything?

Oh, that sounds like fun! I have not been able to arrange a B2B or consecutive cruises yet.....but that is on the bucket list.

I guess the only question is, how tired are you as a cruise ends? If you still have loads of energy and are always up for an adventure (and have a place to do laundry), I say go for it!

Neither ship has self-service laundry...I would get off the 1st ship, head to a laundromat, and then head to the next ship!

Well, I'd be staying with friends in WPB over the night between cruises (I'm already staying there the night of 12/12 even if I only do the one cruise), so I'd beg use of their washer. :)

Basically 'real life' is being pretty stressful lately and I was looking for ways to lengthen my vacation. All I would really need to do is switch my flight to FL (SW, thankfully) to the earlier date. Well, and spend more cruise money. :)

We have done a true B2B during jan-feb this year, we did 21 nights onboard (a total of 25 nights away from home), would do it again.

Next jan-feb we will do a short 3 nights cruise and on the same day we get back to Florida we will board our next ship and cruise for another 11 nights.