Current Concierges continued discussion

Any talk about the CL becoming a SL?

The only time we've been up to the CL is to find out who the Concierge were and to get a cup of coffee. Coffee Machine currently out of order so they are allowing us to get coffee from La Patisserie.

Next time I am up there I will ask.

Can anyone give me the contact details for the concierge for the Vision of the Sea please. I have a slightly unusual request to ask him/ her.

[noparse]VI_Concierge@rccl.com[/noparse]

The only time we've been up to the CL is to find out who the Concierge were and to get a cup of coffee. Coffee Machine currently out of order so they are allowing us to get coffee from La Patisserie.

Next time I am up there I will ask.

Thank you.

Update on Reyno Varkevisser -- He posted on Facebook yesterday that he was traveling to Ovation to open the Genie Program there. He will eventually move to Harmony. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=195551324

Thank-you, it will be nice to have Reyno back!:)

Speaking of Royal Genies. Royal Genie Margaret has a page on a popular social media site that I don't think I can mention or post a link to.

Found this picture of the Genies on social media. At least one Genie is missing.....where's Reyno??

cc601d1d955436bce7babdcfc82c016d.jpg

Edited by suzyluvs2cruise

Now that we have confirmation that Reyno will be a Genie on Ovation, any speculation/good guesses of who will be the Concierge on Ovation? We're getting close now.

I loved having Reyno as the Concierge on Quantum's Maiden TA - his positivity and energy is infectious, and am secretly hoping he's the Genie assigned to our suite on our Ovation cruise on April 17!

Speaking of Royal Genies. Royal Genie Margaret has a page on a popular social media site that I don't think I can mention or post a link to.

Found this picture of the Genies on social media. At least one Genie is missing.....where's Reyno??

cc601d1d955436bce7babdcfc82c016d.jpg

I thought this was the group shot. They really need to learn the proper pose

635813847220876066-Ron-Jon-Cocoa-Beach-Half-Marathon-1.jpg

Cocoa Beach Jeanie Run, October 2015

Edited by John&LaLa

Update on Reyno Varkevisser -- He posted on Facebook yesterday that he was traveling to Ovation to open the Genie Program there. He will eventually move to Harmony. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=195551324

Oh no. I am not a fan of Reyno's. We cruised with him on Enchantment 3 times and did not have a good experience with him. We did not sail again on Enchantment until he left. We have the Presidential Family Suite booked on Harmony in January. I was hoping that maybe Sunil from Independence. :(