Current Concierges continued discussion

JJ is amazing. She was on Ovation earlier in the year then went on vacation and is back and posted on Facebook a few days ago that she just joined Rhapsody this week

Edited by Bobal

Thanks! Hopefully, she'll stay on Rhapsody, and we'll cruise with her again! She is a wonderful concierge!:)

Laura would have had her 4 weeks if Rhapsody hadn't crapped out on her TA to PC. :(

Edited by John&LaLa

Hi, not concierge related but wondering if anyone knows or has any experience with Marla Rivera? We are on the 8/21 allure sailing and have 1820 booked. She sent us an email introducing herself as our genie so was curious. Thanks!!

Hi, not concierge related but wondering if anyone knows or has any experience with Marla Rivera? We are on the 8/21 allure sailing and have 1820 booked. She sent us an email introducing herself as our genie so was curious. Thanks!!

We met Marla on the Navigator, back in Nov! She was the diamond concierge: you will love her!

I'll be on the Allure on the 21st also, and can't wait to see her!!!!

RA update:

Juan Diego is on RA through the crossing (through the Pacific). He will go home on October 17. And his return date is December 3.

Not sure of who will cover for JD when he goes on vacation.

Sergey Sinkevich will not be covering for JD in RA's D: as he is going to the Jewel but I'm not sure of the dates.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=371892551

Has anyone one had any experience with Jorge Gutierrez?

He will be arriving on the Liberty this Sunday, 8/7. He fills in When the current concierges are on vacation. He will be in the Diamond Lounge. He is one of the best out there. Very personable and will do whatever is needed to make you happy. You will enjoy his style.

He will be arriving on the Liberty this Sunday, 8/7. He fills in When the current concierges are on vacation. He will be in the Diamond Lounge. He is one of the best out there. Very personable and will do whatever is needed to make you happy. You will enjoy his style.

I agree, we enjoy Jorge very much! :)

I agree, we enjoy Jorge very much! :)

I agree! I'm hoping he stays on through September!:) I'll be on three weeks!

WOOHOO! If we didn't already have a Liberty block, we could become Pinnacle on Liberty with Jorge!;)

And we would be there to help you celebrate!!! As long as it is 12/27, 12/4 or 12/11!!! I'm hoping Jrge treats us well!! Heck, even Carlos said he would help!!

Carla

You were on with us when we made Pinnacle and Jrge took care of us pretty well.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

And we would be there to help you celebrate!!! As long as it is 12/27, 12/4 or 12/11!!! I'm hoping Jrge treats us well!! Heck, even Carlos said he would help!!

Carla

I booked five cruises today....still haven't booked the Pinnacle one, but probably will be on Navigator in December. (Two of those dates 12/4 & 12/11 are when we are thinking. John's off 12/3-12/18.):D

Edited by cruising grandma