Current Concierges continued discussion

He boarded on April 18, 2016 and concierges usually are on a ship for 6 months but I think he went straight from IN to HM. Does anyone have better information.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=0

Raj re-boards Harmony this Sunday August 21st. I received an e mail from Ricardo who is currently in the suite lounge confirming this.

Please does anyone know when Raj Bhugwath goes on leave, as I was hoping he would still be on board Harmony the last week in September. Thanks Sue

Sue, Raj returns from vacation this weekend and will be on Harmony again from 8/21 when we board, so I would assume he will still be on in 5/6 weeks but I will check for you when we see him.

Alan did not make it back to Enchantment on Aug 8 due to a problem with his travel docs. Nadia has done a terrific job and had to cover both lounges until this week when Willie Salaya arrive to take over the Diamond lounge.

Yes, I believe it was Nancy when we were on Harmony in June. Will send an update when we board again this weekend if it has changed.[/quote

Boarded Harmony yesterday afternoon, Raj is back from vacation and in the Suite Lounge and Nancy who used to be in the Diamond Lounge is in the Suite Lounge too. Ricardo left for vacation yesterday. Haven't yet been to Diamond Lounge but will find out who is in there.

I leave this coming Sunday on the Allure and we're staying in a CLS. As of today, I have not heard from the concierge host or the Diamond lounge host for that matter (we are D+). When do you hear from them? I seem to recall on previous cruises about 2 weeks out????? Thanks

I leave this coming Sunday on the Allure and we're staying in a CLS. As of today, I have not heard from the concierge host or the Diamond lounge host for that matter (we are D+). When do you hear from them? I seem to recall on previous cruises about 2 weeks out????? Thanks

Sometimes they just don't get around to sending an email. However, at this point I think it's reasonable for you to send an email to the concierge if you have something that needs attention.

Does anyone know who's the Diamond concierge in the diamond lounge & the concierge in the concierge lounge on the Independence of the seas?. Many thanks.

Jacque Yabut is in the Diamond Lounge and Felix Vargas is in the

Suite Lounge.

Links on GoogleDoc to AL Concierges -- Dexter and Ana