Cuba offered

Would you go to Cuba?  

231 members have voted

1. 1. Would you go to Cuba?

• Yes, and I would pay that price
    • Yes, if it cost less
    • No, not for anyprice

Interesting that you try to point out that people forget or ignore that.

Well you really can't deny that but that wasn't my point. If someone can't ignore it then why the need to criticize them for it and did I miss the 'flaming liberal' comment...never mind, I just read it.

Edited by Big_G

Well you really can't deny that but that wasn't my point. If someone can't ignore it then why the need to criticize them for it and did I miss the 'flaming liberal' comment...never mind, I just read it.

I'm confused then? Why did you need to post the one sided history lesson?

Were you not being critical of people who you thought forgot that Cuba did all of those things?

I shop plenty. The device I'm typing on was purchased from Japanese company. How or where they procured it from really isn't my concern nor is it my concern how they spent my money after I gave it to them.

But in the end your money supports the Chinese government

Were you not being critical of people who you thought forgot that Cuba did all of those things?

Sorry if you took it that way but no. It was directed at those that feel the need to justify going by trivializing the reasons why others won't.

i cant get through all this, but in case someone wants two cents' worth of opinion...

i am a refugee from a communist country and i have no issue with visiting Cuba. and it's not because my moral compass is off or because I am somehow less of a patriotic American. and let's not talk politics because it has very little to do with it. i am a conservative..

it's because i understand that my money will benefit the very people that are suffering under the regime.. and because i look at my travels as an opportunity to learn.

But in the end your money supports the Chinese government

No, my money supports a Japanese company. Do you worry about where you money goes after you buy something? Even if you do, your opinion is purely speculative and cannot be proven one way or the other.

Trying stirring the pot somewhere else.

No, my money supports a Japanese company. Do you worry about where you money goes after you buy something? Even if you do, your opinion is purely speculative and cannot be proven one way or the other.

Trying stirring the pot somewhere else.

I really don't care whose economy I support. I'd prefer to support our own, but that's not always possible.

Where do you get your rose colored glasses

Ones of these days, I do hope to share a cruise with you. It's always nice to read your posts.

Sorry about the OT, but just wanted to point that out.

Well....thanks for the compliment. :o If that day ever comes, the first round is on me. :)