RCI Crown and Anchor Logos

Terre

Silly question, I know, but I'm trying to find the Emerald logo in RCI's Crown and Anchor Society like my Platinum one. Can't find them anymore.

Does anyone know where can find those logos or have an emerald one I can copy?

Thanks so much for your help.

You could use a snipping tool to take just the Emerald one off of that photo. "Snipping Tool" is part of the Microsoft family - I use it at work to take a piece of weather forecast photos each day. There are some similar for Apple - in fact, you can do "<command>+<shift>+4" to "snip" what you want and it will be saved as a screen shot for you to use...

You could use a snipping tool to take just the Emerald one off of that photo. "Snipping Tool" is part of the Microsoft family - I use it at work to take a piece of weather forecast photos each day. There are some similar for Apple - in fact, you can do "<command>+<shift>+4" to "snip" what you want and it will be saved as a screen shot for you to use...

I have never heard of that! Thank you! Okay, where is the command key? Have never used that and can't find it.

Edited by Terre

I did Google search under images and found one, and after my Harmony cruise I will be able to add it to my signature....lol

Good idea! I may try that and see if I can't the one I actually want.

That's what I'm looking for, but I only want the emerald one. The ones RCI has on its website now can't be saved or copied. Yours is great, but I can't save just the emerald logo.

See if your PC has a "snipping tool" you can frame capture anything and save it