Update cruise director list ...

Elaine515

Well, pooh! We had Mike Pack but now it looks like we will have Eric Brouman. Haven't ever heard of him. Anyone sailed with him?

Thanks for the update!

I was hoping for Wee Jimmy he was great. Oh well, it won't make or break the cruise. I have never heard of Eric Brouman either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
Mike Pack was the CD when I was on the Conquest last year. I liked him. He was full of energy without being obnoxious about it (IMHO). .

We were also on the Conquest earlier this year (Feb 2015) with Mike Pack.

It was our fourth cruise and the first time we actually noticed the cruise director. He was fun, and always was out and about and very approachable.!!!

I see that he will be on the Breeze when we are on her in February (62 days, but whose counting?)

Just got back from Conquest cruise and had Eric Brouman as cruise director. He was very entertaining and I really liked him. He was great at interacting with the passengers and getting them involved. He was very funny.

Emma Nixon was an assistant CD on the Miracle last January and we thought she was great. I was glad to see she is now a CD. She was really sweet and did an excellent job.

Did anyone happen to notice that Rev Dr. E is missing?

(not sure if I got that right, but he was on Glory then Breeze for a minute).

So is Jeff Bronsoon

27926-profile.png

my-cruise-countdown.aspx?dat=01%2F11%2F2016&dest=M&ship=ISMy Cruise Countdown | I'm sailing to Mexico on 01/11/2016 aboard the Carnival Inspiration! Visit Carnival.com to see all Mexico cruises

I cruise for Creme brulee, chocolate melting cake and lobster!

Well, pooh! We had Mike Pack but now it looks like we will have Eric Brouman. Haven't ever heard of him. Anyone sailed with him?

Thanks for the update!

If im not mistaken we had Eric on the Magic this past may he is part comidian part magician and all entertaining. Some of the other shows on the ship where just Ok but wherever he was it was sure to be fun.

tw67 -

We've had Adam Cornes twice - once as Entertainment Director and once as Cruise Director. We loved him both times....very personable and quite funny. He's from England and fairly young.

His crew love him. Our sailing was his first as an official Cruise Director and we had a night-time Sailaway Party from San Juan. Lots of happy people with booze flowing. Adam jumped in the pool with clothes on...followed by the entire entertainment staff.

Was a fun way to kick off a fun cruise.

tw67 -

We've had Adam Cornes twice - once as Entertainment Director and once as Cruise Director. We loved him both times....very personable and quite funny. He's from England and fairly young.

His crew love him. Our sailing was his first as an official Cruise Director and we had a night-time Sailaway Party from San Juan. Lots of happy people with booze flowing. Adam jumped in the pool with clothes on...followed by the entire entertainment staff.

Was a fun way to kick off a fun cruise.

Thanks so much for letting me know! I love a personable cruise director!!

We've got Chris "Donkey" Salazar on our Sunshine Journeys cruise next year. I'm not familiar with him. Have any of you sailed with him and if so, did he add to your cruise experience?

We had Chris "Donkey" Salazar on our cruise last May. He is amazing!!! My family was hoping he'd be on our cruise this Jan. He is energetic and his 80's music trivia is hilarious!!!!

We are going to have Jason Apps (JASE) for our Freedom cruise...can anyone tell me how they liked him?

I know absolutely nothing about him.

We had him in August and loved him. Here's a pic of him and my 9 year old doing selfie challenge

ImageUploadedByForums1449718813.322804.jpg.b803617415e7ccaa835ffb677f67f625.jpg

I am really pleased! We have Wee Jimmy for our Jan 2 Breeze cruise. I know everyone always raves about Matt, but I found him a little annoying in his FB videos.

We had Wee Jimmy on our Freedom cruise last year and he's a delight. Very funny, warm guy. "Good morning. Good morning. Good mooorning!" :)

Emma Nixon.......how does she rate as a C/D??

We have just returned from a cruise with Emma on the Spirit. Loved her. Still keep expecting to hear her voice! The kids loved her too. Especially when she joined them on the water slides!

Has anyone ever had Josh Waitzman before? If so how is he also is he new. Cruising on the Conquest in March. Thanks in advance.

Josh has been around for a while. He was the CD on my Glory cruise in July of 2012. He is also known as "Big Sexy".

Many people really like him. I really don't have an opinion of him, since I didn't see him too much. The time I did see him was at the past guest party, and he seemed to have a sense of humor.