Update cruise director list ...

Elaine515

I was excited to see Big Sexy for our upcoming cruise too. I've never sailed with one of the favorite cruise directors on this board, so I can't wait to see how that makes a difference (or doesn't...I'm curious though), I do know that most people here speak really favorably of him though so I'm hopeful!

Hi,

We have Wee Jimmy for the BREEZE in Dec......happy happy.....had him on the Conquest last month awesome CD. Anyone know Mike Pack?

Thanks

I was going to ask the same thing. I've never even heard of him? We will have him on the Breeze

Hi,

We have Wee Jimmy for the BREEZE in Dec......happy happy.....had him on the Conquest last month awesome CD. Anyone know Mike Pack?

Thanks

I was going to ask the same thing. I've never even heard of him? We will have him on the Breeze

I have never had Mike Pack but was looking forward to him since every thing I have read, people really like him. Lots of activities and a people person from what I have read.

Anyone know Mike Pack?

Thanks

Mike Pack was the CD when I was on the Conquest last year. I liked him. He was full of energy without being obnoxious about it (IMHO). I've seen posts here and on Mr. Heald's Facebook page of people that REALLY like him, so I think he has a pretty big fan club these days. He also seems to be moving up in the world; the Breeze is Carnival's 2nd most important ship.

We are going to have Jason Apps (JASE) for our Freedom cruise...can anyone tell me how they liked him?

I know absolutely nothing about him.

Jase is pretty bad, we had him on the Conquest in August. We also have him on our new years freedom cruise. Not the happiest about it, however a cruise director does not make or break a cruise at all for us so it is what it is.

Woohoo!!! We get Mike Pack on the Breeze!! BEST CRUISE DIRECTOR EVER!!!!

He was the cruise directory on our Conquest cruise last year. He's a lot of fun, and high energy. If you sail with him, and he does his music trivia in the atrium, make sure you go. It's more music fun than trivia, and if you go along with his antics, he'll buy you a beer for your troubles. Or he pulled me out with him to act out Bohemian Rhapsody, and he had the gift shop throw down one of their sale item jewelry boxes for that, and I was able to pass that along to my wife.

Definitely going to make our cruise better.

We are going to have Jason Apps (JASE) for our Freedom cruise...can anyone tell me how they liked him?

I know absolutely nothing about him.

We had Jase on our Conquest cruise this past July. He is just fine to me. He works very hard but nothing spectacular

Has anyone had Steven Schwartz as a cruise director yet? He will be on the Valor when we cruise in February.

Us too! Saw on Fb he's friends with Mike Pack, who was amazing on our conquest cruise. Hoping for the same energy and fun!!

We've got Chris "Donkey" Salazar on our Sunshine Journeys cruise next year. I'm not familiar with him. Have any of you sailed with him and if so, did he add to your cruise experience?

I thought he was hilarious last September on the Fantasy. He wasn't the cruise director but with the entertainment department back then, but he really stood out and was a lot of fun.