** LIVE from the Independence of the Seas B2B November 16-26, 2015**

ckrobyn

HEY LADY!!!!! So sad I'm not with you right now :( I could be having a cocktail with you! Well I'm there in spirit.

You and Shar going to be visible on the Port Everglades webcam??

Also, when on board, can you ask at a bar how much a shot is? Like a plain ol' shot of well rum? Getting the replenish on next cruise and curious as to how much it will be to make my virgin a slut ;)

OH MAN.....we could have gone out for a nice dinner and everything....are you solo right now? Will you be posting to FB too?

Hey Sarah! You definitely should be here!!!

If the weather is anything like today, I will not be out on deck for sailaway. That's the great thing about a b2b, if the weather is crappy for sailaway, there is always round 2! :D

I'm not on my own here, there are 4 of us at the hotel waiting to board tomorrow!

Not really planning to post much on FB, I am dedicating my time to this thread :D

I will inquire as to the price of a shot of rum. I'm also buying the replenish tomorrow the minute I board - love all that it offers, especially the specialty coffees.

Thanks for checking in - hope you will be following along even though you should be here with us!!!!

Hey Sarah! You definitely should be here!!!

If the weather is anything like today, I will not be out on deck for sailaway. That's the great thing about a b2b, if the weather is crappy for sailaway, there is always round 2! :D

I'm not on my own here, there are 4 of us at the hotel waiting to board tomorrow!

Not really planning to post much on FB, I am dedicating my time to this thread :D

I will inquire as to the price of a shot of rum. I'm also buying the replenish tomorrow the minute I board - love all that it offers, especially the specialty coffees.

Thanks for checking in - hope you will be following along even though you should be here with us!!!!

THANKS and ABSOLUTELY!

Hi. Im on my phone but were you able to see the post I did about the drink package? Did the photos come up since Im surprised that no one has said that was what was mentioned today unless Im totally mistaken. Enjoy and happy sails!

I just looked through this thread and realized the quality of the pictures are not good. I think it's due in part to poor lighting, and also zooming in on a ship that is too far away for an iphone to take a decent photo! I am really hopeful the internet connection will be ok onboard, in which case I can upload to photobucket.

Hi. Im on my phone but were you able to see the post I did about the drink package? Did the photos come up since Im surprised that no one has said that was what was mentioned today unless Im totally mistaken. Enjoy and happy sails!

Hi there - I was on my iphone all day too, and just jumped on my PC scrolled back and looked at your post. I will definitely look into this!

Hi there - I was on my iphone all day too, and just jumped on my PC scrolled back and looked at your post. I will definitely look into this!

Thanks Soo Much for taking he time to post your trip! I am so looking forward to it and thanks for checking about the drink package.

ckrobyn....I really enjoy your writing style. Thank you so much of giving of your time to do a Live report. Looking forward to it on the ship!

One more sleep!

Thanks for following along - can't wait to start posting from the ship.....this is just the warm up ;) Fingers crossed for decent internet!

Edited by ckrobyn

Yay!! Finally time to cruise.

We had excellent Internet when we were on recently. I hope you will' date=' too.

Have a great time! Will be following along![/size']

Hi Jane! Thanks for following :) Are you, or have you, done a Jewel review yet? I am a huge fan and anxiously awaiting!

I remember you from your last report (such an amazing one). Great that you are able to cruise again so soon, and am very happy you'll be sharing your experience again. Thank you.

So fun to have an annual girl's cruise. Something everyone should do (well, the girls anyways)

Looks like you're having a great start.

Following along as we will be on INDY for first time on 12/19 Taking our DS (16) and his best bud (16) for their very first cruise!! Looking forward to your dinner report from the second half of your b2b as that will be our itinerary.

Thank you for taking us along!!:)

I remember you from your last report (such an amazing one). Great that you are able to cruise again so soon, and am very happy you'll be sharing your experience again. Thank you.

So fun to have an annual girl's cruise. Something everyone should do (well, the girls anyways)

Looks like you're having a great start.

Thank you!

So far so good :)

Agree completely on the Girls Cruise - we look forward to it each year!

Following along as we will be on INDY for first time on 12/19 Taking our DS (16) and his best bud (16) for their very first cruise!! Looking forward to your dinner report from the second half of your b2b as that will be our itinerary.

Thank you for taking us along!!:)

I have been known to photograph a meal or two here and there :rolleyes:

Stay tuned!

Good Morning! I'm not sure if there is a time stamp on this post, but for all you late risers.......its 4:48 AM!!! [emoji15] I am currently sitting on my balcony at the Hyatt waiting for my ship to come in..... Literally. How cool is it to be able to say that? Of course I will post a pic, but I'm not sure what kind of quality it will be as it is still pitch dark outside [emoji286]. Almost my turn!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good Morning! I'm not sure if there is a time stamp on this post, but for all you late risers.......its 4:48 AM!!! [emoji15] I am currently sitting on my balcony at the Hyatt waiting for my ship to come in..... Literally. How cool is it to be able to say that? Of course I will post a pic, but I'm not sure what kind of quality it will be as it is still pitch dark outside [emoji286]. Almost my turn!!!!

I'm up too.

For me work:mad:

Have a safe journey.

Cannot wait to hear all about it.

Sea Ya

I am awake early also. Hope you have a nice cup of coffee awaiting the Independence!

I wish! The only coffee available to me right now is the stuff in the room, and while some may enjoy it, I don't [emoji52] at least not for the first cup of the day!

Meanwhile, its 5:42AM......where is my ship??????

I wish! The only coffee available to me right now is the stuff in the room, and while some may enjoy it, I don't [emoji52] at least not for the first cup of the day!

Meanwhile, its 5:42AM......where is my ship??????

She is about 10 km due East of Port Lauderdale.

Op, I believe you are doing the 5 night/4 night B2B (haven't had the time to read the entire thread this morning as I'm heading out the door to work). Could you please post pics of the MDR menu for the 5 night part of the trip and the Compass (if you can). Thank you.