What is the First Thing You Do when You Board the Ship?

Boiler Cruiser

Like everyone else, drop off our carry-ons, have lunch in the Lido, the go to the MDR to see where our table for dinner is located.

Back to the room to unpack a few things until it is time for muster. All while feeling "giddy" because I am on another cruise. Love those first few hours.

Drop off our carry on bags if the cabin is ready. Go on "walk about" to explore the ship. Grab a quick bite for lunch. Go to the gym for an easy workout it's empty. Unpack. Muster Drill. Enjoy sail away 🍹

Edited by 81Zoomie

If cabins are ready, I go there, take pictures, and drop off my stuff. Then to the Lido for lunch. (If cabins are not ready, I reverse the order.)

Then I walk around the ship taking pictures, find my muster station (so I'll be ready when the time comes), and just smile a lot!

It depends on when we board and on the weather.

If our cabin is available we go an unpack our bags (we both have it with us).

If our cabin is not ready, we go outside and sit by the pool until the cabin is available. If it is bathing suit weather we will change in the washroom and lie in the sun and/or go in the pool.

Edited by iancal

We go directly to our cabin and drop off our carry on and then we explore the ship even if we've been on that ship before. It's always nice to reacquaint ourselves with it. If we are in a Neptune suite, we stop by the Neptune Lounge and introduce ourselves. Hubby then likes to get a drink and sit outside. After muster drill, we unpack and get ready for dinner.