Constellation Showtimes

wesport

Just off the Constellation....show times were 7p and 9p.....didn't seem like the 9p worked well...with an hour after dinner to hang out, many were too tired after port intensive days and headed to bed...many 9p shows were quite small audiences....but with 6p dinner, for sure you won't make the 7p show...

Evening Entertainment was pretty disappointing for us...not a lot of variety and some acts, including a juggler, were not very exceptional.....several bands around the ship, but one group only knew about 6 songs...heard the same tunes nightly:(

• 2 weeks later...

7 and 9 pm shows were for the most part very well done.

Saw the following:

Jason Bishop, very, very good illusionist/magician and also the best comedian during the trip. How he pulled playing cards from his hands with his sleeveless arms mysterfied the entire audience.

Jayne Curry-excellent vocalist who told some good jokes as well.

Al Deschame-very good comedian who make the best impersonations and voices ever. My partner and the rest of the audience were belly laughing throughout his act.

The Celebrity dance and singer troupes. Very well done.

The bands, The Sea Monkeys-rock music and Kathryn and the Saints, blues and pops music, and the Celebrity Orchestra did great jazz music. It is great listening to them while sipping Prosecco.

What is a deal maker for me during a cruise is the live music and Celebrity does not disappoint.

Whatever you do, don't sleep through the best part of your cruise.

Entertainment is always subjective to the viewer. DW and I loved Jaye Curry and the magician. Have had others including the Sea Monkeys we do not care for. We would love an evening of Vivaldi concertos and are positive most other would not. Different strokes for different folks.

7 and 9 pm shows were for the most part very well done.

Saw the following:

Jason Bishop, very, very good illusionist/magician and also the best comedian during the trip. How he pulled playing cards from his hands with his sleeveless arms mysterfied the entire audience.

Jayne Curry-excellent vocalist who told some good jokes as well.

Al Deschame-very good comedian who make the best impersonations and voices ever. My partner and the rest of the audience were belly laughing throughout his act.

The Celebrity dance and singer troupes. Very well done.

The bands, The Sea Monkeys-rock music and Kathryn and the Saints, blues and pops music, and the Celebrity Orchestra did great jazz music. It is great listening to them while sipping Prosecco.

What is a deal maker for me during a cruise is the live music and Celebrity does not disappoint.

Whatever you do, don't sleep through the best part of your cruise.

Thank you, thank you! We will be on the Dec. 21 sailing. Jayne Curry is not to be missed. I hope she'll be on the holiday sailing, but, it would not surprise me if she is home with the her husband. Like you, I most enjoy the live music. I hope we are as fortunate to have the same bands. ETA: I just checked her FB page, and it seems she will be leaving the Constellation on Dec. 21.

Edited by FlorenceItaly

Thank you, thank you! We will be on the Dec. 21 sailing. Jayne Curry is not to be missed. I hope she'll be on the holiday sailing, but, it would not surprise me if she is home with the her husband. Like you, I most enjoy the live music. I hope we are as fortunate to have the same bands. ETA: I just checked her FB page, and it seems she will be leaving the Constellation on Dec. 21.

The best comedian on board, and Al Deschame left everyone laughing in their chairs.

I was pissed about the scheduling of Elyria. It was supposed to be on the first night but the ship was rocking from the high seas and I can hack that. But they had seven other smooth sailing nights to do it but they left it for 11 pm on the last night. With my having to get up at 6 am to make the Express Dembarkation for an early flight, I was not going to stay up that late.

Listening to the bands at the smaller lounges while sipping prosecco was the best intimate experience.

The best comedian on board, and Al Deschame left everyone laughing in their chairs.

I was pissed about the scheduling of Elyria. It was supposed to be on the first night but the ship was rocking from the high seas and I can hack that. But they had seven other smooth sailing nights to do it but they left it for 11 pm on the last night. With my having to get up at 6 am to make the Express Dembarkation for an early flight, I was not going to stay up that late.

Listening to the bands at the smaller lounges while sipping prosecco was the best intimate experience.

Well, it appears Jason Bishop will not be on our sailing. I guess when you take a cruise Christmas week this is to be expected. It will be interesting to see what our entertainment will be like.