LIVE BLOG! From The Reflection! 11/28 & 12/5 b2b cruise....

chicagopaul

Thanks for the great videos! What type

of suite are you in?

We are in a sky suite on the reflection next November. (A S2)

Sky Suite, S2. Room 2174. I'll post a complete video of the suite once we can get in the rooms.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sky Suite, S2. Room 2174. I'll post a complete video of the suite once we can get in the rooms.

Awesome! Can you especially show the tub very well? We are in 2176!! So excited to see your suite videos!!!

Consider it done! Sitting at the pool bar finishing off my first mojito right now. ca92ddb95be4dd593a638cae0504a600.jpg

Thank you so much for the live updates. Have some questions/favors if you are able to do so of course!

1. Is art studio still open for classes?

2. Are you able to save and upload the dailies for the eastern Caribbean itinerary? And

3. Can you let us know what time you make it into to Puerto rico.

Thank you so much. 2 weeks and counting for us. I cant wait!

After lunch we had a drink at the martini bar. Even at 12:45 it is already busy! The rooms were ready by 1:15pm. We climbed up to the 12th floor and have settled into our room. We are in a Sky Suite, S2 #2174. As promised here is the tour of our cabin. I remembered to take the video horizontal as opposed to vertical for your viewing pleasure. I've noted the questions above and will do my best to get answers as the days go on. I will post the day in a following post momentarily.

Thank you so much!! I will also be curious what you think of the noise from the above deck at the end of your cruise. I have thought about trying to change to one of the aft S2's but would rather be closer to mid ship if the noise from above is not a problem!

Thank you so much again! Have fun!

Thank you so much, it's fabulous to see it as we join up with you next Saturday!!!!

IF you wouldn't mind, when you get a chance can you report on what's happening at the old molecular bar? I know it's really no longer the molecular and the world class isn't being built til January, so I'm very curious as to what they're going to have there, if anything. Thanks...and Bon Voyage !!!

Thank you so much, it's fabulous to see it as we join up with you next Saturday!!!!

IF you wouldn't mind, when you get a chance can you report on what's happening at the old molecular bar? I know it's really no longer the molecular and the world class isn't being built til January, so I'm very curious as to what they're going to have there, if anything. Thanks...and Bon Voyage !!!

Our favorite bartender, Charule, from the Eclipse is actually working the molecular bar. He said as of now it's up and running. We will stop by to see him tonight and I'll let you know exactly what's going on with it.

OK I am going to disconnect for the rest of the night. I'll log in to wifi tomorrow at some point to post an update! No unlimited internet this cruise so hang on with me!! Continue asking questions and I will work on the answers. Cheers!

041213080711801e63b631d4c5ce73be.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk