ms Westerdam Sail-Away November 28, 2015

Boytjie

I'm just back. Just as the Westie was making her turn into the channel, my son in law came by to help me with Christmas lights, and I had to leave. Darn! But I left the computer on and had to explain what the noise was, LOL.

We should be doing lights, too. Hasn't the weather been just great the last couple of days? Hope it keeps on. We have been trying to clean up the garden and hauling debris to the yard. I have been coming in and out.

Anyway, it's been fun! :) Thanks Peter, Lou and Dave and everyone. See you next time.

We should be doing lights, too. Hasn't the weather been just great the last couple of days? Hope it keeps on. We have been trying to clean up the garden and hauling debris to the yard. I have been coming in and out.

Anyway, it's been fun! :) Thanks Peter, Lou and Dave and everyone. See you next time.

Yep, yard is all done and cleaned up with this fantastic weather. Lights will not actually go on until Dec 1st but good to get them done when it's not raining.;)

Thanks Lou, Dave and Peter. Hope I get to stick around next week for the Westie!

Didn't seem as many Toots as we have had the last few weeks.

We are boarding the Eurodam today. We were on the channel wall at the state park watching the Westerdam leave yesterday. The horn sounded all the way to the end of the channel as we waved in encouragement and excitement!