S-Class Balcony Cabins with loungers?

Tammynbrian

Do any balconies on the S-class ships come with loungers? Maybe one on the hump? We are currently booked in 8344 which is an aft in the middle and has a larger balcony that most but from everything I've read it's still just 2 chairs and a table.

Just got off the Equinox. We had an A1 cabin which came with two chairs, two footstools and a table. I think Concierge class has footstools as well (don't bet the house on that).

Just got off the Equinox. We had an A1 cabin which came with two chairs, two footstools and a table. I think Concierge class has footstools as well (don't bet the house on that).

Same ship, same cabin category. No footstools. I wish I knew about it, could ask the attendant to get them for us.

Edited by Aldeya

I love Celebrity and and very much enjoy what they offer but for the life of me I do not understand why all balconies do not have footstools.

I will not book Concierge or Aqua classes because I am not interested in those amenities.

But gee whiz footstools should just be part of any balcony cabin. I do not think that it is excessive luxury. My cabins are still pretty expensive. Just a footstool......please?

I bring a beachball and blow it halfway up and use that but it sure takes a little bit of the fun away.

I was in Stateroom 8344 on the Equinox this past week. Cruise was Nov. 20 to 30. This cabin has a wider than normal balcony . There are two lounge chairs and a small table. The 'furniture' is the same as normal balconies even though the balcony itself is wider. The aft balconies are 'stacked' so you can see parts of the balconies below; People above can see down to parts of your balcony.

It is a very nice cabin but a longish walk to the elevators.

I love Celebrity and and very much enjoy what they offer but for the life of me I do not understand why all balconies do not have footstools.

I will not book Concierge or Aqua classes because I am not interested in those amenities.

But gee whiz footstools should just be part of any balcony cabin. I do not think that it is excessive luxury. My cabins are still pretty expensive. Just a footstool......please?

I bring a beachball and blow it halfway up and use that but it sure takes a little bit of the fun away.

I agree about the footstools. They should be on all the balconies. Stingy of Celebrity that they aren't.

Interestingly, we sailed recently on RCI's new Anthem of the Seas, which is really an S-class ship on steroids (in a very good way). The cabins in particular are very similar to those on the S-class ships, clearly a lot of shared DNA there. But RCI put footstools on all the balconies.

Sunset%20on%20our%20balcony_zpswcvbqg6w.jpg

To get an actual lounge chair, not a reclining chair with the footstool, you have to go to a sky suite or above. However, I find the reclining chairs on the balcony to be very comfortable, and on the Connie, the balcony table is low and we just put our feet on that. Higher tables on S class.

To get an actual lounge chair, not a reclining chair with the footstool, you have to go to a sky suite or above. However, I find the reclining chairs on the balcony to be very comfortable, and on the Connie, the balcony table is low and we just put our feet on that. Higher tables on S class.

Do you think that this varies by ship? I was in a Sky Suite on the Silhouette last month. I have a reclining chair and footstool. I believe the footstool may have been larger than the one in CC and AC and it certainly was not a lounger. I think this was common in the Sky Suite. I was a little surprised and slightly disappointed, but I get my ships/categories mixed up sometimes.

Which ship(s) did you have a lounger in a Sky Suite?

Thanks