Sea Day Brunch - Do you go?

MisterFidgetpants

Do you go to SeaDay Brunch  

334 members have voted

1. 1. Do you go to SeaDay Brunch

• Yes, go to Sea Day Brunch
    • No, do not go to Sea Day Brunch

Hello all! I guess there's another thing I didn't know about Carnival. Can anyone please fill me in on details of the seaday brunch. I know nothing about it. When does it start? Where? What does the menu include?

This sounds like something my family and I would really enjoy!!!!!!

Thanks a lot

Heimey

Basic Information here:

http://www.carnival.com/cruise-food/seaday-brunch

Menu is found under 2nd link here:

http://www.carnival.com/search?q=Seaday%20brunch

I highly recommend the steak and eggs. Don't go near the cereal encrusted French toast.

I always enjoy the Sea Brunch. Nice variety. The Pork is yummy and I also enjoy the breakfast items. if for some reason you don't like what you ordered try something else the staff is great about that

Loved it on the Breeze. I like that many choices are not standard Breakfast fare.

Had the pork chop several times and it was good each time, yet different each time.

We had 3 sea days and went 2 of the 3 (Suess Breakfast the other time)

We enjoyed and will certainly go again. In fact, last time on Carnival we went when it first started for breakfast and then went back later for lunch!:p

Thought the menu had a nice variety and we really prefer to be seated and waited on while on vacation as opposed to the full-contact sport that can be buffet eating.

I've gone both times on the 2 cruises I've been on that offered it. My first time the eggs benedict were not very good. The next cruise I used a tip from a fellow CC to get the hollandaise on the side. Huge difference, they gave me a very generous serving of fresh made hollandaise. They have the eb made already and sitting under a warmer and the hollandaise gets gross. By asking for it on the side they have to make you fresh.

Love the pastry basket, everything I've tried from it was very good. I thought the cereal crusted french toast was good, I got the fruit loops. I've yet to try any of the lunch options, I guess I'll have to go on another cruise :D.

We went once on our last cruise, it was a nightmare. It was when they were still doing the free drink coupons for every past guest. That probably lead to the masses of people there, but the service was deplorable. Food was cold, took 50 minutes at least to get our food. I told my husband that it was not how I wanted to spend our last day on the ship. I did enjoy the food options such as the steak and eggs,

This cruise I really want to give it another chance and perhaps we will. But if I head to the dining room and it's packed I will likely turn around...

I try to go every sea day. I enjoy the salmon and cream cheese on a bagel, the steak and eggs or an omelette. I also really enjoy the french toast but I get it plain not with the cereal added. The tomato soup is good too and so is the pastry basket. :cool:

I love Seaday Brunch and go every time is is offered. I love the filet mignon & eggs, the mac & cheese, the regular breakfast offerings at noon. Sleeping in and then having breakfast at my leisure is the best!

Edited by Taters

I love the sea day brunch. I don't eat eggs so typically there's only so much I'll eat on a breakfast menu and it can get repetitive really quick (not to mention if you're not in the mood for something sweet you're basically stuck with just sides) so I like having the lunch options as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This was a definite hit from our recent trip. REALLY enjoyed Sea Day Brunch. I thought it was one of the best meals I've had on any cruise line in recent years and I thought Carnival did a great job. We went in the morning and it wasn't busy at all; which makes we wonder how many really take advantage of this?

I hope Carnival continues it, it was really nice!

Starts too late.

Platinum and Diamond still get a free drink coupon.

I'm gold and my last 2 cruises I had a $9 drink credit already on my SnS account when I boarded. Just came off ecstasy 2 weeks ago and it was there. So I'm still getting a "free drink" technically. I also got the liter bottle of water left in my cabin as well. Maybe they are trying to save paper and not print it out for everyone?

I can't believe I haven't tried it on my cruises!

I guess I figured it was just the Lido breakfast food ordered at the table a la carte.

Next time, I will definitely check this out.... especially because I see the delicious Carnival caramel cheesecake on the menu :)

Edited by CocoCandy

Sea Day Brunch is the absolute best food on the ship!! I actually try and get up early enough to have both breakfast AND lunch in there. I love breakfast food so much so I don't mind having it twice but they do have a few things that are almost strictly lunch.