Sea Day Brunch - Do you go?

MisterFidgetpants

Do you go to SeaDay Brunch  

334 members have voted

1. 1. Do you go to SeaDay Brunch

• Yes, go to Sea Day Brunch
    • No, do not go to Sea Day Brunch

This was a definite hit from our recent trip. REALLY enjoyed Sea Day Brunch. I thought it was one of the best meals I've had on any cruise line in recent years and I thought Carnival did a great job. We went in the morning and it wasn't busy at all; which makes we wonder how many really take advantage of this?

I hope Carnival continues it, it was really nice!

We really enjoy the Sea Day Brunch.

Everybody gets what they want, even after a sleep late morning. .

The filet & eggs is really quite good...the accompanying potatoes are not good.

Nice pastry basket early or great popovers later.

DH is fond of the desserts, mostly Banana Cream Pie.

There seems to be a lightness in the air at brunch. Nice environment.

Always enjoy the menu as it's a nice change from the (now very repetitive) breakfast menu. We usually cash in our free drink ticket, but it's nice that they've limited that perk as it seems like less are there just for a free drink, which always slowed things down a little. In any event, it's always been packed full when we're there!

I like it and go but wish it wasn't all sea days - I miss regular MDR breakfast. I am not a buffet fan, and really only eat lunch there, depending on Guys Burgers and the MDR menu. Depending on the cruise and the port of call times it is sometimes unrealistic to do MDR breakfast on port days because we have to be off the ship for an excursion before we can be done.

Hello all! I guess there's another thing I didn't know about Carnival. Can anyone please fill me in on details of the seaday brunch. I know nothing about it. When does it start? Where? What does the menu include?

This sounds like something my family and I would really enjoy!!!!!!

Thanks a lot

Heimey

We used to go every sea day; but our last couple of cruises, we only went one time. I am getting a little tired of the menu and sometimes the service in the dining room has been a little slow. Other times, however, it has been better. I guess it just depends on my mood; sometimes I want to eat and get it over with, and get on with other things.

If a meal is offered in a dining room, we go there instead of the buffet. Not opposed to a buffet but the experience is so much nicer in the dining room. We have elementary school aged children. If we do brunch in the dining room, lunch in the lido, we don't feel guilty letting them eat at the club for dinner so we can have a date night.

Hello all! I guess there's another thing I didn't know about Carnival. Can anyone please fill me in on details of the seaday brunch. I know nothing about it. When does it start? Where? What does the menu include?

This sounds like something my family and I would really enjoy!!!!!!

Thanks a lot

Heimey

It will be listed in the Fun Times under the dining options. I think the times were 8:30AM - 1:00PM

punch1.jpg

punch2.jpg

We stop by for our free drink and that's all/

No more free drink at sea day brunch.

We usually go once on per cruise. The novelty has worn off. Our first visit to the sea day brunch a few cruises ago was great, the last on our last cruise was awful.

We will probably continue to go at least once, but what I usually eat, eggs Benedict, is also available on the regular breakfast menu in the MDR.