RomeinLimo vs RomenTaxi

hexdragon

Not sure, never heard of RomenTaxi. But if you do a search of this site, you will find many many reviews and recommendations for RIL and Rome Cabs. They both seem to do a great job for about the same fare. You might also check reviews on Tripadvisor for RomenTaxi. I'd be leery of booking a non-recommended vendor.

You won't go wrong with either RomeCabs or RIL. We've done transfers and private tours with both and have always experienced superb service. There are other, less costly options, but you get what you pay for.

You can research others if you wish, but will likely choose one of the two.

PNG%20Sig_zps9bcbhaj9.png

We have only done Rome in Limo, so cannot compare the two.. but we found RIL to be SOOOO excellent, that we find it hard to think of any other alternative to them.

Their staff was so caring, fun, knowledgeable, professional, and offered such excellent customer service, I cannot tell you. We were way beyond just "pleased" with them.. they MADE our trip fabulous!

Good luck with your travels! Sher

We have only done Rome in Limo, so cannot compare the two.. but we found RIL to be SOOOO excellent, that we find it hard to think of any other alternative to them.

Their staff was so caring, fun, knowledgeable, professional, and offered such excellent customer service, I cannot tell you. We were way beyond just "pleased" with them.. they MADE our trip fabulous!

Good luck with your travels! Sher

This is exactly how we feel too. We have not used Rome Cabs, but frankly we would never use anyone but Rome In Limo in Italy, they are BY FAR the best tour/transport company we have used in any country ever.....

• 4 weeks later...

I have used both companies, in the beginning for transfers. In all honesty once I used RIL I could never consider using another company. They excel in all areas of the services they offer. They charge a fair rate and have a discount when booking multiple tours (even if they are in different ports or all in the same one). They encourage "sharing a ride" and when your tour is finished you will feel like you are leaving a new friend in Italy. RIL has certainly mastered the art of service; they are all professional yet personable.

You will have no regrets with Rome in Limo.

I have nothing negative to say about other companies, but only positive things about RIL. I have used them for several years (7 years).

Have a wonderful time and enjoy beautiful Italy!

Having used RIL many times all over Italy I cannot say enough good things about them. The drivers and vehicles are excellent and the office is very easy to deal with. Have not had one hitch with them. And while on our tours with them we always ended up seeing more than we had planned on. I can't imagine anyone being better than them.

We've only used RIL so I can't comment on the others. But, I will say that I'll never be able to review the others because we've been so happy with RIL on our two trips to Italy that we'll never use anyone else. They love their country, love their jobs, and treat you like family! We've been all over the world, and I always book my own excursions and drivers. RIL is at the top of my list.

I would not hesitate to book Romeinlimo, I have used them for my last two trips to Italy and can honestly say that I would not have had as great a trip if not for them. They took us all over Italy as well as my transfers to and from the airport both times. Their drivers are very knowledgeable and take very good care of you and of course if you do your research you can tell them what and where you would like to see. Trying to do this on your own you just won't accomplish nearly as much and the stress of navigating the area is not easy.

I would not wait to book with them as others have said they are very busy and popular and book up early, working with Jany is so very easy and she will work with you and set up what you would like to see, you just have to let her know. If you email them you will always get a quick response and they will work to make your time with them the best it can be. I love this company and if I ever get back to Italy I will be sure to book them again. Give them a call and it will be the best decision you could make for your vacation