"Friends of Dorothy"/LGBTQ meetup on the Breakaway?

A few years ago I cruised on the Gem and (Horrible antiquated euphemism aside) met great friends at the "Friends of Dorothy" meetup in the Spinnaker lounge. Is there a similar LGBTQ meetup on the Breakaway? If so, where, and when was it on your voyage?

Not sure about the Breakaway, but on our Jewel cruise from last week I did notice on the daily schedules posted on the LCD monitors throughout the ship that there was a nightly FOD/LBGT get together in the Maltings Bar. Unfortunately I can't tell you if it was specific to that cruise...but maybe it's a fleet-wide NCL occurence?

I always want to go to it but I feel like the meet-ups are always at the worst times! They usually overlap with the evening's entertainment/dinner. I wish they were held a bit earlier, like 5 or 6, generally after the ship has left port during a bit of a lull.

There is too much going on around 8 :/

Is there a similar LGBTQ meetup on the Breakaway?

By adding Q on it....isn't that acronym getting kind of loooooooong? It seems that BGT would be most appropriate. I say that since L is essentially G (but excludes the guys)...but G includes the girls (which makes L duplicitous). Q's are really S, or so they think...but maybe they are G or B. :p

I do think it's great that NCL is inclusive to the point of offering the FOD events. In all, I think cruise lines do a great job of offering activities for everyone.

By adding Q on it....isn't that acronym getting kind of loooooooong? It seems that BGT would be most appropriate. I say that since L is essentially G (but excludes the guys)...but G includes the girls (which makes L duplicitous). Q's are really S, or so they think...but maybe they are G or B. :p

I do think it's great that NCL is inclusive to the point of offering the FOD events. In all, I think cruise lines do a great job of offering activities for everyone.

I've seen it longer still, as: LGBTIQA (I=inter-sex, A=allies)

A few years ago I cruised on the Gem and (Horrible antiquated euphemism aside) met great friends at the "Friends of Dorothy" meetup in the Spinnaker lounge. Is there a similar LGBTQ meetup on the Breakaway? If so, where, and when was it on your voyage?

There is a meetup each evening. Check your freestyle daily for the time.

LOL, I can hardly wait for that acronym to become even more convoluted into LGBTQXOATZLRE7C^. Don't want to leave anyone out! Oops am I nowt supposed to say OUT or is that still on the approved word list?

I think you mean redundant (or duplicative?)...not duplicitous, which means something else entirely. :P

My partner and I just don't learn ... we have gotten ourselves into trouble more than once by using our "private" acronym publicly ....

I dunno ... BLT is so much shorter and elegant ....

Do you end up in sandwich situations, periodically?