Water and Diet Coke Welcome Gift

I just want to confirm that if I list water as my welcome gift preference and my husband lists Diet Coke as his welcome gift preference, we will receive 8 bottles of water and a 6-pack of Diet Coke on board in our stateroom. (That is what the C&A representative just told me. I just find it hard to believe.) We're Diamond Plus and will be sailing on Freedom in January 2016. Has anyone received that many bottles of water and/or soda in their stateroom?

We just became Diamond on our last cruise. Our welcome gift was two bottles of water and two cans of Sprite plus a small box of cookies. Don't know if your Diamond Plus status changes your welcome gift by that much. Hopefully, some other Diamond Plus members will post what their Welcome Gift was.

I just want to confirm that if I list water as my welcome gift preference and my husband lists Diet Coke as his welcome gift preference, we will receive 8 bottles of water and a 6-pack of Diet Coke on board in our stateroom. (That is what the C&A representative just told me. I just find it hard to believe.) We're Diamond Plus and will be sailing on Freedom in January 2016. Has anyone received that many bottles of water and/or soda in their stateroom?

Have you tried logging into your reservation yourself and checking? I'm curious myself, though its likely to be 5-10 more years before I make Diamond Plus. I know mine is set for Coke and Diet Coke for our first upcoming Diamond Cruise. On our last cruise we had a pier upgrade to a room that a D+ had to cancel and we got his Champagne.

We just became Diamond on our last cruise. Our welcome gift was two bottles of water and two cans of Sprite plus a small box of cookies. Don't know if your Diamond Plus status changes your welcome gift by that much. Hopefully, some other Diamond Plus members will post what their Welcome Gift was.

That's good to know, at Emerald we got one of each, I'm looking forward to raking in these Diamond benefits! ;)

we have never received 8 bottles of water or a 6 pack of Coke. We're D+ and husband's choice is water, mine is Diet Coke and all we get is 2 bottles of water, one for him and one for me.

doubtful. we each listed water and got a total of 6. I was under the impression that cans of soda was limited to a couple, not a full six pack.

On our two RC cruises this year, our Diamond welcome gift was two waters and a bag of cookies. There were other bottles of water and cans of soft drink next to them, but those were mini-bar (to be charged). Maybe it depends on the category of cabin? We were OV.

On our two RC cruises this year, our Diamond welcome gift was two waters and a bag of cookies. There were other bottles of water and cans of soft drink next to them, but those were mini-bar (to be charged). Maybe it depends on the category of cabin? We were OV.

One water drank already

1450904019178.jpg.f2d71f02c8b6c729ececae5eee59c717.jpg