Dynamic Dining Classic on the Anthem

rsail203

I posted this on the Quantum board and received no response, so I'm posting here.

Now that this has been going on a while, how has it worked out? Have you and your tablemates and waiters been able to rotate dining rooms easily? Has the food been okay and served hot and timely. Any info you can give about Classic would be appreciated.

Rich

Good thing to bring up since I was looking for the same feedback! We're booked Dynamic Classic(1) set to sail in June. I hope that means early dining with a group of people!

That's what it's supposed to mean. I've read that you will get a daily schedule of your restaurant assignments in your stateroom when you arrive.

Good thing to bring up since I was looking for the same feedback! We're booked Dynamic Classic(1) set to sail in June. I hope that means early dining with a group of people!

It only means early if you are scheduled for the early (v. late) seating. Is the "1" supposed to denote that?

That's what it's supposed to mean. I've read that you will get a daily schedule of your restaurant assignments in your stateroom when you arrive.

Thanks! All we need now is the cruise planner to light off - we're June 16th so I am thinking we won't be able to plan at least until March. All we want so far is a booking for Chef's Table.

Edited by johnjen

I posted this on the Quantum board and received no response, so I'm posting here.

Now that this has been going on a while, how has it worked out? Have you and your tablemates and waiters been able to rotate dining rooms easily? Has the food been okay and served hot and timely. Any info you can give about Classic would be appreciated.

Rich

Go back to the Quantum board. There's a thread about this at the very top.