Did RCCL change that My Time dining does not require per paid gratutuies?

Can someone explain this to me? This is the first time I've read anything about no gratuities with My Time Dining. I booked our cruise a year in advance and it's coming up this January. On my reservation it says a $13.50/person per day gratuity will be automatically added to each guest's SeaPass account on a daily basis. I do have My Time Dining booked for most of the days, along with a couple specialty restaurants. Does this mean on the days I use My Time Dining the gratuity will be less? I have $100 onboard credit which I planned to use toward gratuities. What do I need to do?

Can someone explain this to me? This is the first time I've read anything about no gratuities with My Time Dining. I booked our cruise a year in advance and it's coming up this January. On my reservation it says a $13.50/person per day gratuity will be automatically added to each guest's SeaPass account on a daily basis. I do have My Time Dining booked for most of the days, along with a couple specialty restaurants. Does this mean on the days I use My Time Dining the gratuity will be less? I have $100 onboard credit which I planned to use toward gratuities. What do I need to do?

You are confused. When they say no gratuities it means you no longer have to pre-pay gratuities if you choose MTD. Now they are automatically added to your seapass account daily if you choose not to pre-pay them before the cruise. It used to be required that gratuities be paid at the time of booking if you chose MTD.