All Entertainment Bookings Lost

sunscreen

So we sail on Allure on Feb 14th, 2016. Got together with friends who are also on same sailing and coordinated all our entertainment bookings and booked on the Cruise Planner on RCL website. Went in to double check everything two weeks ago and one reservations shows absolutely no bookings and the second one removed the Comedy Club show completely. So readded the missed shows and when I went in to Cruise Planner today to double check again, missing almost everything on both reservations!!! Very frustrating. Going to have to make a phone call today to get this sorted out and hopefully better get all our original bookings we made weeks ago.

So we sail on Allure on Feb 14th, 2016. Got together with friends who are also on same sailing and coordinated all our entertainment bookings and booked on the Cruise Planner on RCL website. Went in to double check everything two weeks ago and one reservations shows absolutely no bookings and the second one removed the Comedy Club show completely. So readded the missed shows and when I went in to Cruise Planner today to double check again, missing almost everything on both reservations!!! Very frustrating. Going to have to make a phone call today to get this sorted out and hopefully better get all our original bookings we made weeks ago.
Did you get email confirmations confirming reservations?

if they were on your issued cruise documents, you were good to go. No further checking was necessary. Now how knows

Edited by SeaUs

Whenever I book anything, I print and take it with me. It has helped on the numerous lines I have sailed on. I also save all confirmation emails in a folder, example, move confirmation email to folder "2016 cruise". Granted, internet is a priority for me on any ship I sail. Showing Customer Service, or, even my Steward, an email or print out saves me from the aggravation encountered on my cruise. If you have any proof, bring it with you. I've never had more than a 30 second inconvenience by providing proof right then and there, whether it be a dinner reservation, excursion, or bottle of wine to be delivered to cabin. Yup, I'm one of those weirdos who do everything I can to avoid problems while on vacation. Yet, it is soooo worth it. :)

They did the same to me for my Oasis cruise a few months ago. Twice actually.

Fortunately I had printed my reservations. I called RC and a nice fellow named Syd straightened it out for me. All I wanted really was the comedy club and I never did make it to any other shows. Football season had just started and I was pre-occupied with that . Saw the Broncos on the big screen in the Aqua theatre . That was cool. If you printed them , scan them and e mail them to Syd.

They did the same to me for my Oasis cruise a few months ago. Twice actually.

Fortunately I had printed my reservations. I called RC and a nice fellow named Syd straightened it out for me. All I wanted really was the comedy club and I never did make it to any other shows. Football season had just started and I was pre-occupied with that . Saw the Broncos on the big screen in the Aqua theatre . That was cool. If you printed them , scan them and e mail them to Syd.

So scary that the OP had reservations removed and you as well (on more than one occasion). What scared me too is that I have never received email confirmations at booking (not sure if it's because I'm Canadian so system is confused, because I use Hotmail, or what). Everything shows in my cruise planner but the OP is stating that they were removed.

Definitely didn't go to spam as I'm always (slowly) going through my junk folder and deleting the items. Am careful as somethimes there are note that shouldn't classified as junk.

There is an option to print the list form from your calendar in your "My Cruises" page for each cruise. Just pull up your complete calendar and print it while it still shows, then you have a record of all reservations made.

Thank you! Didn't know you can print from My cruises. Will take a look.

And good idea too, to just take a screen print.

To the OP, did you get your reservations back?

I have had that happen to me. When I called RC they said the time was changed so it "probably was deleted" because the show I reserved no longer existed at that time.

I think they fixed that somewhat. On the cruise in December all my reservations were intact even though a couple had changed times from when I originally booked them. But if the time change results in a show being too close to your dinner reservation according to them (2 hours) I wouldn't be surprised if those were deleted.

I save the emails or print them out to bring with me. There was a couple at the comedy club who were PISSED and claimed their reservation had been screwed up and lost and wouldn't believe the guy even when he showed them their reservation was for the previous night. It was quite comical. The worker kept his calm and said that if they could produce an email or cruise planner that showed it was for this night he would let them in. Now maybe RC did change the nights on them, but I doubt it. Either way another reminder to being proof with you, especially for the comedy show.