pls advise must do's/must eats on Breeze

I highly recommend eating in Cucina Del Capitano. This restaurant is the best option on the breeze and only 15 dollars per person. It includes one appetizer, entree, side and dessert per person. We ended up going three times because it was so delicious and the menu has a wide variety to choose from.

I loved the Tandoor Grill. DH not so much, he is not into Indian food as much as me.

We both loved Cucina del Capitano...go there for lunch...it is free.

Amazingly enough and I did not find this out until the last sea day, Sea Dogs hot dogs are AWESOME! One of the best hot dogs I have ever had.

We loved Fat Jimmy's and there was always a long line but don't let that fool you, the line moved very quickly.

My favorites on the ship are:

Taste Bar, during the morning they serve an expanded continental breakfast that includes eggs and hot cereals. At lunch they serve turkey wraps and custom made salads. Then in the evening they serve taste bites from the various specialty restaurants.

Pub Grub in the Red Frog.

Bonsai Sushi

Cucina del Capitano for lunch

I also mostly eat breakfast and sometimes lunch in the MDR. Port days it's regular menu and closed for lunch, but Sea days it's the brunch that is open from about 8am to 1:30 and serves both breakfast and lunch items.

I have pizza at least once, a BLT from room service late at night at least once.

I try to play mini golf and I love to sit and watch the kids play at the water park.

Not sure where the OP is from, but Jimmy's is a bit misleading. It is a grill, not true BBQ.

It may not be tecnically BBQ but it is still good and worth a try. We had it 2 times on out Breeze cruise back in 2/15 and will definately have it again this year.

It provides a bit of variety from the typical buffet offerings.

My favorites on the ship are:

Taste Bar, during the morning they serve an expanded continental breakfast that includes eggs and hot cereals. At lunch they serve turkey wraps and custom made salads. Then in the evening they serve taste bites from the various specialty restaurants.

Pub Grub in the Red Frog.

Bonsai Sushi

Cucina del Capitano for lunch

I also mostly eat breakfast and sometimes lunch in the MDR. Port days it's regular menu and closed for lunch, but Sea days it's the brunch that is open from about 8am to 1:30 and serves both breakfast and lunch items.

I have pizza at least once, a BLT from room service late at night at least once.

I try to play mini golf and I love to sit and watch the kids play at the water park.

Didn't know that about the taste bar. Can't wait to try it out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you see key lime pie get some!

Szechaun sauce is HOT! at Mongolian Wok. Just pick some of the noodles and veggies you like, pick one of the meats/seafood for the day and a sauce and have at it. I had mussels one day. Pork was better then the other meats. I like the cabbage too.

Edited by crusinpsychRN

• 7 months later...
We're cruising on the breeze in less than a week and for those who have cruised her, please let us know what activities we don't want to miss and where is the best food. THANKS!!

I am sure you have returned from your cruise by now. Sorry my response is a bit late. Hopefully this post will be helpful to others. I am not a big fan of Italian food but the Italian restaurant on the Breeze is good. I am a big fan of the steak house aboard any Carnival Ship including the Breeze. One thing for sure is to be HUNGRY! Personally I like the baked onion soup and the ribeye. I was there a few weeks ago and just could not eat it all. I took the cheesecake back to the room. The next day was our departure and I was unable to eat it before I left. I still think of that cake at times! LOL...but I will be back aboard Sept. 11, 2016 and will try again! Happy cruise to you!

Does the Breeze still have a sandwich bar that makes Reuben sandwich and the turkey wraps? If it does, is the location on the sandwich bar in the aft area like on the Magic?

Yes, it is so good. Ate there almost every day for lunch.

We are sailing on the Breeze in December for the 1st time. We sailed on the Magic 5 times previously. Can you tell me if they have the ring and hook game on the Breeze outside the Red Frog Pub like they do on the Magic. We spent a bunch of time drinking Red Frog Beer and playing that game and loved it!

We are sailing on the Breeze in December for the 1st time. We sailed on the Magic 5 times previously. Can you tell me if they have the ring and hook game on the Breeze outside the Red Frog Pub like they do on the Magic. We spent a bunch of time drinking Red Frog Beer and playing that game and loved it!

They do :) (I know from reading a review with pictures)

I am so upset to learn that they do not have Alchemy bar as I will be on in September. I had never tried it before until last week on the Freedom. Martini Sensation was the best drink I have ever had on a cruise.