Eurodam Updates

richwmn

Just saw this news release dated today

http://www.newswire.ca/news-releases/holland-america-lines-ms-eurodam-receives-innovative-new-bar-entertainment-venues-and-suite-upgrades-in-dry-dock-565799101.html

When ms Eurodam re-entered service Dec. 20, 2015, following a scheduled 14-day dry dock in the Bahamas, guests were introduced to several new concepts recently announced by Holland America Line. The most notable new additions are Lincoln Center Stage, in partnership with Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, showcasing an ensemble performing chamber music; Billboard Onboard, in partnership with Billboard, featuring 50 years of chart-topping hits; and Gallery Bar, making its debut in the former Northern Lights venue.

The deck plans for the Eurodam have not been update to reflect the changes; I had a chat with HAL and the guy said they don't always update it... but then when I told him it might be important to show public spaces that changed he said he would pass it on to IT,

The deck plans for the Eurodam have not been update to reflect the changes; I had a chat with HAL and the guy said they don't always update it... but then when I told him it might be important to show public spaces that changed he said he would pass it on to IT,

I really think HAL's online deck plans are pretty sad. I went to another online site to find the self service laundry rooms on Rotterdam that HAL's own website doesn't show. Now that is what I call sad.

Thank you very much for sharing the link. Only 2 1/2 more weeks until I get to sail on her again and see all these new things for myself.

Have a great cruise, and take pictures. :)

I agree -- HAL should update their deck plans when they make some major changes.

A new person looking at HAL's deck plans may not know about these new features.