SeaPass Card Size...

Bo1953

Hello all, I Am wondering if anyone can provide an idea of the dimensions of the SeaPass Card? I want to purchase a holder w/clip for our sailing in a few weeks.

TIA - bon voyage

3.4 inches long by 2.2 inches wide

I just want to mention that every time you order a drink (or anything) they run it thru like a credit card so you 'might' have to remove it from your holder a lot. I'm not sure how convenient a 'holder' would be.

Edited by rmalbers

We carry our own hole punch and attach the card to a lanyard. I loop it around a belt loop and keep it in my pocket.or, if you like, you can wear it around the neck. There are places aboard the ship, also, that will punch your card.

We have a vast collection of the sign & sail cards from many cruise lines dating back to the early 90s :D. Now at 70 cruises & still adding :D

Never had the card punched ,easier to just put it in my pocket ;as that is all I carry aboard ship ;)

I, too, keep my card in a card holder that I put in my pocket. I have one that I got on Azamara that just fits the card. I have another that holds my card and a bit of cash or other credit card when I go ashore. The card holder has helped me keep track of the card - which falls out of your pocket too easily.

I, too, keep my card in a card holder that I put in my pocket. I have one that I got on Azamara that just fits the card. I have another that holds my card and a bit of cash or other credit card when I go ashore. The card holder has helped me keep track of the card - which falls out of your pocket too easily.

Likewise, I don't always wear the lanyard as sometimes, I have it in my jacket 's inside pocket.:D