Allure of the Seas entertainment - what to do with kids?

Our family of 4 will be travelling on the Allure in May. I would really like to see Mamma Mia as it's one of my favorite shows, however I am not sure what to do with my kids during the shows. I don't think it's appropriate for our 5 and 8 year old.

From what I understand, the kids clubs are open 2-5PM in the afternoon and 7-10pm in the evening. The shows are 5PM, 8PM or 9:30PM.

Are there other options for the kids that allow the parents to see the evening entertainment?

Thank you!

Our family of 4 will be travelling on the Allure in May. I would really like to see Mamma Mia as it's one of my favorite shows, however I am not sure what to do with my kids during the shows. I don't think it's appropriate for our 5 and 8 year old.

From what I understand, the kids clubs are open 2-5PM in the afternoon and 7-10pm in the evening. The shows are 5PM, 8PM or 9:30PM.

Are there other options for the kids that allow the parents to see the evening entertainment?

Thank you!

Adventure Ocean is open after 10pm for a fee. I think it is around $6/hr. In cabin babysitting is offered at $19/hr when available. They send two people to watch the kids in the cabin.

My 6 year old loves it, but she loves musicals (and the story goes over her head). Having said that, our DS10 refuses to see it. So if DH wants to also see Mamma Mia, then there is the kids club as an option. We are seeing the 5pm so the timing works.

Sent from my ONE E1005 using Tapatalk

Edited by LuCruise

My 6 year old loves it, but she loves musicals (and the story goes over her head). Having said that, our DS10 refuses to see it. So if DH wants to also see Mamma Mia, then there is the kids club as an option. We are seeing the 5pm so the timing works.

Sent from my ONE E1005 using Tapatalk

Uh, no - Adventure Ocean closes from 5-7.

Actually I am looking at a kids planner and on the Allure from 5pm to 7pm is adventure dining where the kids can stay for dinner and they will take them to the windjammer marketplace, there is no extra charge for this. Then from 7 to 10 is the evening session and then after 10 it is $7 hour until 2am.

I wish I could do that but it says the show is 2 1/2 hours so would get out at 10:30. If the club closes at 10'that won't work. But it sounds like babysitting might be an option?!

Just have them stay in Adventure Ocean until after the show, would be cheaper than in cabin babysitting.

Actually I am looking at a kids planner and on the Allure from 5pm to 7pm is adventure dining where the kids can stay for dinner and they will take them to the windjammer marketplace, there is no extra charge for this. Then from 7 to 10 is the evening session and then after 10 it is $7 hour until 2am.

Do you have to be signed up for adventure dining or does that work for everyone?

Do you have to be signed up for adventure dining or does that work for everyone?

There are 2 dining types for kids, adventure dining and family my time dining. The family my time the kids eat in the MDR then they go to the kids club and that you have to be signed up for and they pick up from MDR around 6:50. The adventure dining is drop off and they walk the over to windjammer at 5pm.