Alfredos on ships other than the Royal and Regal?

dr__dawggy

One of the pre-Royal/Regal ships we were on--the Star, I think--used Sabatinis as a space for an Alfredo's at lunch. Is this practice fleet wide, or only on select ships? We are on the Caribbean for the TA out of Houston and are curious. We do love the pizza at Alfredo's....

The pizzeria on Sun Princess will be replaced by SHARE in April.

And as there is no longer Sabatini's on Coral Princess it appears Alfredo's-at-Sabatini's is likely history (it was never done on any Grand-class ship despite the posts from those who claim to remember so).

The pizzeria on Sun Princess will be replaced by SHARE in April.

And as there is no longer Sabatini's on Coral Princess it appears Alfredo's-at-Sabatini's is likely history (it was never done on any Grand-class ship despite the posts from those who claim to remember so).

I've never seen it on a Grand ship. I always thought it was just done on the Coral. There are Alfredo's proper on Sapphire and Grand.

One of the pre-Royal/Regal ships we were on--the Star, I think--used Sabatinis as a space for an Alfredo's at lunch. Is this practice fleet wide, or only on select ships? We are on the Caribbean for the TA out of Houston and are curious. We do love the pizza at Alfredo's....

I have been on the Star for 90 days and never saw this.

So it sounds like there is no Alfredos at all on the Caribbean Princess? That's our next ship and if so, we will miss it. We enjoyed it on our first two cruises, in fact we had embarkation lunch at Alfredos both times. The first time, we were the only ones there while the Horizon Court was all lined up out the doors. We wondered if they were even open, but they jumped to serve us.

Don

So it sounds like there is no Alfredos at all on the Caribbean Princess? That's our next ship and if so, we will miss it. We enjoyed it on our first two cruises, in fact we had embarkation lunch at Alfredos both times. The first time, we were the only ones there while the Horizon Court was all lined up out the doors. We wondered if they were even open, but they jumped to serve us.

Don

It's likely that you'll be able to have Alfredo menu items in Sabatini's on the Caribbean during the sea days. Not perfect, but still good. :)

It's likely that you'll be able to have Alfredo menu items in Sabatini's on the Caribbean during the sea days. Not perfect, but still good. :)

Alfredo's was definitely not available in Sabatini's when we were on the Caribbean. I've never seen it on any of the Grand Class ships I've sailed except for those that have an actual free-standing Alfredo's (Sapphire & Grand).

Just off Regal. Alfredos is horrible, never again.

Wow, Alfredos was one of our favorite spots on the Regal last year. I wonder if they have changed the pizza recipes, etc. Or perhaps have a new chef or intern or the wait staff! In what way was it awful?

Don

We were on the Caribbean princess in November and they have the original and full-sized Vines, no Alfredos, although you can go up to the pool deck and get the same great pizza almost anytime.

Edited by Scotto97

We were on the Caribbean princess in November and they have the original and full-sized Vines, no Alfredos, although you can go up to the pool deck and get the same great pizza almost anytime.

Alfredo's pizza is different from the Prego pizza on deck.