Carnival's horrible page layout

GottaLuvCruising

Depends on what browser you're using too. When I'm in IE, I get the new terrible layout. If I use Google, its the old way. Another tip on here says to clear out your cookies.

Who knows. But I agree, the new design is awful.

Thank you, thank you!:) That was very helpful - I went to Carnival using Chrome and you're right - the old layout. But I/E and FireFox show the nasty new one. I wonder if this is a glitch or loophole that will eventually be closed.:(

Their web designer needs to be fired.:mad:

Thank you, thank you!:) That was very helpful - I went to Carnival using Chrome and you're right - the old layout. But I/E and FireFox show the nasty new one. I wonder if this is a glitch or loophole that will eventually be closed.:(

Use Chrome and see those horrible tiles. No way to check other dates. Is there a new and improved one that's even worse? UGH

Use fare viewer or the mobile app.

Maybe someone should complain to JH.

Depends on what browser you're using too. When I'm in IE, I get the new terrible layout. If I use Google, its the old way. Another tip on here says to clear out your cookies.

Who knows. But I agree, the new design is awful.

I'm a Chrome user and have had no problem with the Carnival site. I'm glad you cleared that up as I was really scratching my head as to why so many people were having issues.

Odd. I use Firefox and I get the old layout. I did get the new one for awhile, and then they switched it back.