New Central Park and Boardwalk view cabin Perks Starting Nov 2016

rakes5

I don't see it listed on mine...and my Next Cruise rep didn't even mention it. I think I need to call...I'm sure it's there, but don't want any surprises! I'm debating changing to boardwalk anyway, but leery of the noise. But I'm also planning on already changing our itinerary and to the week before, so I'll need to call anway ;)

No need to worry about the noise - yes, there are activities on the BW during the day - but it is no louder than any other part of the ship. There is really nothing going on in the BW from about 11:30pm-8am (most of the time). We stayed in 10329 on Oasis in May 2013 and we are staying in 10329 on Allure this April. We love the BW cabins!

Hello!

We have for the first time booked a Royal cruise, my husband really want to try a megaship;) So off we go... We booked a central park balcony. Can we see the perk on the confirmation?

It's not on the confirm, but it's supposed to be automatic. I asked the RCL rep and that is what she said.

It's not on the confirm, but it's supposed to be automatic. I asked the RCL rep and that is what she said.

Same here. I booked with RCL agent. It's not listed on the invoice, but he said that it will be in your stateroom when you arrive (i.e. some indication that you have the perks plus the soda package cups if BW room or wine if CP room).

Today on Harmony we had our Central Park bonus lunch in Jamie's.

The lunch menu is a special one which only included a choice between a hamburger or salmon for the entrée. The appetizer selection was crab bruschetta and something else I can't recall, and the dessert offered was brownie with ice cream or tiramisu.

An Italian restaurant with no pasta offering! We had a pleasant discussion with the manager who did offer a pasta alternative which was delicious. Can't say how other managers on Harmony or the sister ships would respond.

Hugh, that sucks. So for lunch, they offer a regular luncheon menu and the special limited selections for the promo. Was the restaurant able to distinguish from the reservation. Anyway to upgrade to a full luncheon menu.

Wonder if this is across the Oasis class.

No need to worry about the noise - yes, there are activities on the BW during the day - but it is no louder than any other part of the ship. There is really nothing going on in the BW from about 11:30pm-8am (most of the time). We stayed in 10329 on Oasis in May 2013 and we are staying in 10329 on Allure this April. We love the BW cabins!

thanks so much for the info! Interesting that you're picking the same cabin...good one I guess?