So this happened ... Koningsdam

Lovely other

I'm one of life's planners. I have a need to be in control of decisions, especially those regarding my absolute passion in life ...travelling. Somehow my hubby has sneakily got around this by booking the Koningsdam in April ...I'll admit I had a bit of a hissy fit last week over trying to fit in the trip I wanted with his job so I stopped looking. That is when he sneaked in ninja style and booked the ship he wanted ...

He has taken this one step further though and also booked interrail tickets for Europe and flights to Slovenia. I have always wanted to ramble around Europe on a train and he has always said it's not his thing ... I think i just fell in love with him all over again :D

I'm thinking I might do a bit of a blogging thing from the ship if anyone is interested ...Maybe even the rail trip before ? I don't actually know where I'm going yet apart from flying to Ljubljana, Slovenia on the 1st April and being in Perugia, Italy on the 12th.

Most of the ports on the cruise part I have visited before except the Turkish ones (not getting my hopes up that we'll one hundred percent get there given the current events), so I will be getting creative with new places to see and things to do in the ports ...

Getting a bit over excited now ....:):):):)

What a great husband - he's a keeper! Have a wonderful time and be sure to let us know if you are going to blog somewhere other than on CC. I blog from the time I leave home until I return so it would be fun to hear about all of your travels not just onboard.

For us, it is the wonderful service that we can look forward to each cruise from incredible staff people, it is the feeling of being home as soon as we walk on the ship, it is the excitement of new itineraries that are somewhat different from other lines, it is the size and layout of the ship and having a good library and having leisurely dining experiences either in the MDR or Pinnacle Grill with other people to share the days adventures with.