Princess Slogan Still Wrong

ROFL ...funny thread....

I sit here snorking (quiet snort with a dash of irony) with laughter :p

I had just enough time between my 1st & 2nd cruise last year to get back to precruise BUT made a grave error with the 2nd cruise & getting back straight into Xmas feasting at home.

Oh my :eek: slogging it out at the gym now.

Ironically the harder I work with healthy eating & gym torture the more my need for the next cruise increases.

Lose to cruise is my lifestyle :)

And Princess over delivered on my 3 for free I gained more than that LOL!

ROFL ...funny thread....

I had just enough time between my 1st & 2nd cruise last year to get back to precruise BUT made a grave error with the 2nd cruise & getting back straight into Xmas feasting at home.

Ironically the harder I work with healthy eating & gym torture the more my need for the next cruise increases.

Try 34 days, back just in time for all the pre Christmas parties etc, then Cristmas, then a string of Birthdays.:eek:

But an adjustable waist won't solve the problem of Gut's gut expanding. Unless you commit the henious crime of wearing your pants under your stomach. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Maybe I'm not explaining right, but I buy them to fit, enexpanded then I've got a few inches of expansion.

ROFL ...funny thread....

Welcome to my world.

Because of his back the Gutster tries to avoid belts whenever possible so wears a lot of cargo type pants (yeah like Lowes sells) that tie at the waist.

Even his suits have adjustable waist bands either that have (as best I can describe it) elastic where the pocket meets the band, or a clip tha makes them adjustable. So he is largely civered anyway.

Thou art a cruise fashion diva, Mr. Gut, you could get a job at Lowes modelling the latest cruise clobber - guaranteed to fit all, tried and tested at the Horizon Court. LOL.

You too Mr Mic, what a duo on the cat walk.

Crikey, have to go to a rotary dinner this evening, my bag of fruit is a little tight after my 3 months away end of last year, all that pom food on Aurora/Oriana and in UK and Chrissie. Might have to go and donate some money to Lowes at Batemans Bay.

Edited by NSWP

Thou art a cruise fashion diva, Mr. Gut, you could get a job at Lowes modelling the latest cruise clobber - guaranteed to fit all, tried and tested at the Horizon Court. LOL.

You too Mr Mic, what a duo on the cat walk.

Crikey, have to go to a rotary dinner this evening, my bag of fruit is a little tight after my 3 months away end of last year, all that pom food on Aurora/Oriana and in UK and Chrissie. Might have to go and donate some money to Lowes at Batemans Bay.

Real fashion plate me uncle Les.

Hope Mrs Les and the young 'un get home safe and well.

Mr Mic's much classier than the Gutster.