Princess website

iriemon

Anyone else having trouble with the princess website? I have tried on my laptop and android and can't get to the home page

I tried looking at it last night and it's a disaster. The home page was all blue with the links were in black - totally unreadable. I scrolled down to get to my booking and even then I couldn't get to it. I was trying to make last minute flights and times of arrival to book a shuttle.

The main page hasn't been loading completely for me for days.

Mine began having this problem last night & the top portion is messed up but the lower portion is messed up on all pages on my computer and mobile devices.

Edited by Astro Flyer

I signed into Princess.com this morning. It looked different so I went out and when I went back in I got the regular looking Princess.com page.

I remember a few weeks ago I got polled by Princess Community on what I would like to see changed, added to or removed from the Princess website. I liked it as it was designed so I didn't make any suggestions. I guess this is what was in the works.

Wait, I have just received another survey. Says all surveys should be kept confidential and not discussed outside of the community.

Does anyone else get these surveys/polls?

It happened to me last night and continued today. Clearing the cache on Firefox helped, and clearing the files and clicking refresh resolved the issue on IE. Note that you may have to hit refresh on multiple screens depending on your browser and your settings.

I signed into Princess.com this morning. It looked different so I went out and when I went back in I got the regular looking Princess.com page.

I remember a few weeks ago I got polled by Princess Community on what I would like to see changed, added to or removed from the Princess website. I liked it as it was designed so I didn't make any suggestions. I guess this is what was in the works.

Wait, I have just received another survey. Says all surveys should be kept confidential and not discussed outside of the community.

Does anyone else get these surveys/polls?

Shhhh! Yes I do, but don't tell anyone. Don't want the NSA looking into my cruising habits.

We have also been trying for two days to sign in but the page is almost impossible to read. Hope it get's cleared up soon. Will keep trying to refresh to see if it helps.

Followed the advise to use the refresh button and everything cleared up instantly. Thanks for posting that information. Problem solved.

• 2 weeks later...
I can't get on today. I just get a blue screen that repeats the logo over and over again.:confused: I can see the regular website under the blue, but can't get to it.

My devices (desktop using Edge web browser; iPhone using Safari) have worked normally since following the suggestions in this thread such as deleting cookies, history and temporary files. If you've tried those things, I've read that hasn't corrected the problem for everyone using the Princess website. :(

Edited by Astro Flyer