These prices can't be right...

Shawnino

If you do a search on NCL for cruises on the Spirit it does not let you go Past April 2017, so I suspect that this is some type of page we are not supposed to see at this time and that is being readied for when they actually go on sale (and will be updated). out of curiosity where did you find the link?

If you do a search on NCL for cruises on the Spirit it does not let you go Past April 2017, so I suspect that this is some type of page we are not supposed to see at this time and that is being readied for when they actually go on sale (and will be updated). out of curiosity where did you find the link?

Just searched on the home page for all cruises May 2017/later longer than a week.

Woah- just saw the prices. I always cruise in July in Europe, but at those prices I'm definitely jumping ship. Besides Europe is easy to do on land, so that would be a much cheaper alternative. I always combine the two.

If you look at:-

https://www.ncl.com/vacations/europe-cruises-apr-2017-may-2017-jun-2017-jul-2017-aug-2017-sep-2017-oct-2017-nov-2017-2-guests?destinations=4294934557&sailmonths=4294915093+4294905725+4294905723+4294905724+4294905722+4294905721+4294905719+4294905718&cruise=1&cruiseTour=1&cruiseHotel=1&cruiseHotelAir=1&numberOfGuests=4294915774&pageSize=10&currentPage=1&sortBy=Featured&autoPopulate=f&from=resultPage

You will see all the 2017 Europe Cruises. Some are what would be expected pricewise but lots are certainly absolutely stupid. Does no one in NCL proof read?

I can only presume they are using silver cutlery and crockery, which you can keep, every meal. Also free real alcohol at every meal, real champagne, premium wines by the bottle, port and cigars to follow!! Of course only Michelin 5 star meals and as many mains as you can eat!!

Mike