Video Review - Serenade of the Seas - B2B 11 day & 10 Day - January 2016

BILL-WI

Announcing the world premier of my cruise video!;)

The cruise was a B2B on Serenade of the Seas from January 4-25, 2016. The first cruise was 11 days and the second one was 10 days. I crammed a lot of information into this video. Hope you enjoy it. If you have any question, just ask. :)

BILL

Announcing the world premier of my cruise video!;)

The cruise was a B2B on Serenade of the Seas from January 4-25, 2016. The first cruise was 11 days and the second one was 10 days. I crammed a lot of information into this video. Hope you enjoy it. If you have any question, just ask. :)

BILL

Hi Bill,

Great video! We are sailing the 11 day route in March. We too are aft cabin lovers 😊 I was going to ask you if you knew the menu rotation but I see you went to all specialty restaurants......lucky you!

Thanks,

Donna

Thanks a lovely review...

Linda

Thanks for taking the time to watch.

Hi Bill,

Great video! We are sailing the 11 day route in March. We too are aft cabin lovers 😊 I was going to ask you if you knew the menu rotation but I see you went to all specialty restaurants......lucky you!

Thanks,

Donna

Thanks for watching. Have a great cruise!

Great video Bill. Thanks for sharing.

I got on Serenade the day you got off. Great cruise.

Thanks for watching. I hope you had a wonderful cruise.

Thank you! I can't help looking for all the SOS stuff I can find.

Thanks for watching...have a great cruise!

Nice work. Not sure if you can fix it but you spelled Rosie's name Roise in Bonaire

Thanks for watching. Too late to fix the typo...but thanks for mentioning it.

Really enjoyed your video. It brought back many great memories.

Thanks for watching.

Thank you for sharing your video.

Keith

Thanks for watching

Wonderful video. Thank you for sharing.

Thanks for watching

BILL

How about thanks for the posting the video.:rolleyes:

Umm, I did. Just trying to be helpful. If I misspelled Laura's name I'd certainly hear about it. Dont know about editing you tube, but just tried to help. But that's just me

Wow what a great video!! Wish you could do our video for our upcoming trip on the Independence of the Sea. I have seen some of the other videos of your on YouTube and this might be one of my favorites! Thanks again for taking the time to make it. It really helps us people who are waiting for our upcoming cruises or missing the one that ended!!!

Enjoyed the video Bill. Hope to see you guys again soon!:)

Thanks for watching...hope our paths cross again...we will drink some wine!!!

Umm, I did. Just trying to be helpful.

I did NOT take it negatively...all is cool!

We had a great time on this cruise! It was great to meet you and Rosie!

Great to meet you too. We kept posting very similar photos...:):):)

Wow what a great video!! Wish you could do our video for our upcoming trip on the Independence of the Sea. I have seen some of the other videos of your on YouTube and this might be one of my favorites! Thanks again for taking the time to make it. It really helps us people who are waiting for our upcoming cruises or missing the one that ended!!!

Thanks for watching and for the very kind words!

Hi Bill, Great video, we'll be on the Serenade next Monday. Just a question, did you make it to the Pub or Schooner bar for the entertainment and if you did how were they?

Thanks, Mary

Yes we made it to the Schooner bar and sang along with the piano player. Loved the songs and his playing...

BILL

Really enjoyed your video as well. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you for watching and I am glad you enjoyed it.

Nice video, thanks for posting. I noticed an aversion to the MDR. Any reason in particular? Did you ever partake?

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

We almost never go out to eat at home, so when we have the time to be together on a ship, we make the most of it and splurge a bit.

BILL

Really enjoyed the video Bill. Great to see as we will be on Serenade 11 night Southern in April. Looked like you guys had a great time, but then when do you not have a great time on a cruise.

Thanks so much for taking the time and sharing.

Very nice Bill! We are flying to FLL on Saturday, for your 11 night itinerary. I shared the link with our Roll Call. Thanks! :D

~Patti :)

Glad you enjoyed the video. Thanks for sharing it. Making the videos is a labor of love for me...I do it so others can prepare for their cruises.

Really enjoyed the video Bill. Great to see as we will be on Serenade 11 night Southern in April. Looked like you guys had a great time, but then when do you not have a great time on a cruise.

Thanks so much for taking the time and sharing.

I know you will have a great cruise in April. Thanks for watching.

BILL

As a side note: I was shocked, when I looked this morning, that the video has been viewed over 400 times...thanks to everyone!:):)