Live From Enchantment 2/8/16 - 2/12/16

Ander026

Hello Robert

Thank you for your reports. Greetings from Peru. I will be on Enchantment with my husband on friday 19th. Please tell us about the weather. Is it cold at nights? just to know what clothes to pack.

Regards

Belen

Following..... We are doing a quick 3 day on March 4 so we will be diamond following our next cruise. :D

We're on the same 3/4 cruise with y'all...have a great time and see you onboard! Plus I see y'all are on our 9/11 Med cruise too....very cool!! Congrats on making Diamind too

Mark

Edited by txcowboy10

Good Afternoon everyone.

Sorry for the delay in my post as my Tablet died because the cable from the power box to the tablet failed.

Yesterday was a great day. We did make it to Coco Cay for the whole day. That morning after breakfast I grabbed a coffee and watched the movie by poolside. After the movie I got my stuff and went ashore. While on the Island I had lunch, participated in the Free Throw contest, and of course had a Coco-loco.

Once back on the ship I played in the BlackJack Tournament. Just missed being in the final table. Then it was time to get ready to go back to Chops. After Chops went to the CL for the final time. Then if was off to the final show. After the show I just puttered around the ship before I turned in around Midnight.

Well today was the last morning. I got up and showered and went to breakfast before my final walk around the top deck. Once I got back to the room and finished packing everything I left as I carried my own luggage. Today was the quickest I ever got off the ship. When I left there was no line on deck 5.

Once off the ship I took me about 30 minutes to get thru customs. I was to my car before they started putting the luggage in the Terminal.

I think Port Canaveral did a fantastic job with the new Terminal. One you never have top use escalators as the is nice long ramp to go from the top floor to the bottom. The have a dedicated Luggage and Customs area that is separate of the Check In area.

Now that I am home I am working on getting the photos uploaded. Later on this afternoon I will post the photos.

... I think Port Canaveral did a fantastic job with the new Terminal. One you never have top use escalators as the is nice long ramp to go from the top floor to the bottom. The have a dedicated Luggage and Customs area that is separate of the Check In area....

I agree, I think they did an excellent job with Terminal 1. I also think the security setup is more efficient than Terminal 18 in Port Everglades.

Side notes from a new cruiser

Drink package was offered till the end. We bought one on the last day and used it at coco kay.

Can't bring shells back from coco kay, if that's posted anywhere I missed it. Sad about that one.

We brought a checked bag with a 12 pack of water bottles and 6 pack of mt dew, no issues, it was delivered to our room.

Walk to the south beach or further at coco kay. If you stay near the food it's crazy busy and windy.

It was quite chilly for our trip, bring a good jacket.

Lesson learned in line at guest services lol. Don't pack everything while in your pj's and put your bag out for the porter the night before you disembark. Woman at guest services trying to track down her friends bag so the friend didn't have to disembark in her pink nightgown since she forgot to set aside clothes lmao.

Well here is my Cabin that I had 8547. This is a large Interior Cabin. I had the beds together and put to one side of the room. This made a nice wide walkway between the bed and the wall.

Photo from the doorway into the room

IMG_4887_zpsmpvfotho.jpg

From the back wall looking toward the door

IMG_4888_zpsotuggm58.jpg

A view of the bathroom. I liked this bathroom except for the shower curtain. I wish the would get rid of the curtains and put in the clamshell doors.

IMG_4889_zps4j0c4x6y.jpg

On this cruise I had 3 towel animals

IMG_4941_zpstuyhe7eo.jpg

IMG_5002_zpsi2tto0mm.jpg

IMG_5010_zpsqn0hhbb5.jpg

That is all for now, More tomorrow.

Do you remember how much they charged you for the drink package on your last day?

I was charged $49 plus 18% which was not mentioned and was in the fine print so I am rather annoyed about that. When the gentleman wrote my total he wrote $49 but when I got my statement it has the 18%