Live From Enchantment 2/8/16 - 2/12/16

Ander026

Here are some more photos

Here the pool deck

IMG_4876_zpsqij1chqh.jpg

Another pic from the pool deck

IMG_4875_zpsgnzinjvc.jpg

My view in the theater where the reserved seating is.

IMG_4883_zpslkkxrwr3.jpg

I am working on uploading more photos.

Time for lunch. See everyone on the next update.

In true small world form my husband and I were at the next table at Chops last night from Ander. I'm sensitive to motion so I was a bit green this morning. Took a Bonni and feel better now. Just got an email that our scuba was canceled for tomorrow in Nassau with Stewart's cove due to weather conditions :( very sad now. Also wondering what that means for the weather.

We are sailing on her next Friday! I know that I have seen that they will allow kids in the Solarium if the weather is poor. Do you know if they have allowed kids in there during this cold spell?

And, is that pool any warmer since it is indoors?

Looking forward to your review. We sail on the Enchantment on March 21-25. RCCL changed our itinerary too....

How are you finding out they changed your itinerary? My travel docs just came available this week for our 3/28 cruise, and they are still have the same itinerary.

We are sailing on her next Friday! I know that I have seen that they will allow kids in the Solarium if the weather is poor. Do you know if they have allowed kids in there during this cold spell?

And, is that pool any warmer since it is indoors?

I have seen quite a few kids in there and not seen anyone asked them to leave. Pool in there is not very warm though.

There was not a cookout this afternoon. It was cool out during sail away.

There seems to be a lot of work going on this time. Looks like they could be installing the Scubbers between the smoke stack and the Solarium roof. Also looks like more satalite stuff getting ready to be installed. Maybe for the VOOM internet.

I just got off the Enchantment yesterday. I talked to Marc the CD in great length about why I didn't see anymore poolside cookouts on our sailing, like usual. He informed me they are no long aloud to have these cookouts on the pool deck, due to health codes. Something about wind blowing germs all over the food, ect. So sad, because they were always my favorite.

I just got off the Enchantment yesterday. I talked to Marc the CD in great length about why I didn't see anymore poolside cookouts on our sailing, like usual. He informed me they are no long aloud to have these cookouts on the pool deck, due to health codes. Something about wind blowing germs all over the food, ect. So sad, because they were always my favorite.

Sounds like they could still have food outside, as long as it's some distance away from a pool?

I wonder if this affects Park Cafe in the Solariums of Vision and Radiance class ships?

Bullpucky. Other lines still do this no problem. Smells like cost cutting

Edited by LMaxwell

Sounds like they could still have food outside, as long as it's some distance away from a pool?

I wonder if this affects Park Cafe in the Solariums of Vision and Radiance class ships?

Park Cafe will still open as usual, but the food there is also covered by glass. I kept talking up the cookout, as we pull into Nassau to my group and was so sad after I heard the news.

Bullpucky. Other lines still do this no problem. Smells like cost cutting

I was actually thinking the same thing. They did use those large pans they used to cook in at the WJ. They had a massive apple pie one day, and rice another.

Good Evening to everyone

Had an excellent afternoon. After lunch I went to the Belly Flop Contest. There was 4 floppers. They were all from the north. The water was so cold that no spectators had there feet in the water.

Came back to the cabin and attempted to upload photos with no luck so I took a nap. After that I had a drink at Schooners then went up to the CL for appitizers.

Tonight was Formal night and was the Captains Reception in the Centrum and the Paraded of Flags. The show was shortened and was great.

After Dinner and show I made my way back to the Centrum for the Disco Party. The show featured 70/80's music. I felt that it as a great show and loved how Marc and his crew updated the disco party. They need to do this across the fleet.

After that I went to the late night comedy show. It was fantastic. Tomorrow we are in Nassau all day. I will be heading to the Top Tier Breakfast and then off the ship for a walk around and then back on the ship.

Hopefully I can get some photos uploaded tomorrow.

In true small world form my husband and I were at the next table at Chops last night from Ander. I'm sensitive to motion so I was a bit green this morning. Took a Bonni and feel better now. Just got an email that our scuba was canceled for tomorrow in Nassau with Stewart's cove due to weather conditions :( very sad now. Also wondering what that means for the weather.

Sorry to hear that you did not feel well this morning. Hopefully you two had a great day at Sea. I am planning to head out to Nassau to walk around. There is the queens staircase and a pirate museum close to port. Hopefully you will have a better evening today.

Sorry to hear that you did not feel well this morning. Hopefully you two had a great day at Sea. I am planning to head out to Nassau to walk around. There is the queens staircase and a pirate museum close to port. Hopefully you will have a better evening today.

Very nice evening, got all dressed up for dinner, got lovely pictures. Then changed and had seats for t and center on deck 4 for the disco party. I may have drank to much and been dancing while hu by laughed. We to hit the comedy show. Now to bed for fun tomorrow :)

Very nice evening, got all dressed up for dinner, got lovely pictures. Then changed and had seats for t and center on deck 4 for the disco party. I may have drank to much and been dancing while hu by laughed. We to hit the comedy show. Now to bed for fun tomorrow :)

I was on the right side if looking from the bar and was upper deck for the comedy show. Hope that you have a great day in Nassau.

Good morning to all. Well we pulled into port earlier this morning. We are docked next to Majesty and NCL Sky. I went to the Top Tier breakfast this morning. It was a good breakfast. Now I am getting ready to go ashore to walk around for a little bit

Well I back in my room as we make our way to Coco Cay.

I had a great evening. Went to the CL for a drink and to meet new friends. After that I went outside to catch the NCL Sky sail away.

Went to the Windjammer for Dinner and had a great Stir Fry. Then it was off to the Welcome Back Party. It was good party. After that I went to the show and then the Love and Marriage Game show. This one was by far the funniest I have seen in a while.

Then it is was off to watch them drop the lines and sail away from Nassau. We left before Majesty. Hopefully there will be good weather in the morning for our stop in Coco Cay. Majesty will be joining us at Coco Cay on Thursday.

Well that is all for now. See everyone in the morning.