Ladies cruise 2018

Islayuk1963

You might look at the NCL Jewel Class Cruise ships at the Garden Villas that are on some of these ships. They have 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms and a living room, dining room, private hot tub and private sundeck plus butler and concierge service and Haven access. For 6 women having a blowout celebration, this would be fantastic! There are also The Haven 2 bedroom villas - there is a sofa bed in the living room, so it can sleep 6.

NCL's newer ships also have a Haven, but it is much larger and the newer the ship, the more expensive the suites will be.

Hi we are 6 girls/ ladies looking to celebrate our 50th birthdays in 2018.

We are in uk looking for possibly 10-14 nights Barbados cruise or similar,

What cruise lines do best deals on single rooms or suites.

Thanks in advance

Welcome to Cruise Critic.

I also think a travel agent would be a good idea.

I would work with an experienced TA.

They can join all your bookings and can handle all arrangements.

Hopefully, a cruise expert agent should be able to suggest ships/itineraries they

think would suit your group well.

I realise that you're asking about single/suites, but the fact that you're wanting to go from the UK to Barbados makes me want to drop you this hint: Look at P&O or Thomson, because the chartered aeroplane which flies you out is only for passengers to your ship, and coaches are waiting to take you to the check in at the dock. It's simple and civilised... :cool:

It's the same on returning, except that unlike other lines, you can stay on board the ship until your coach arrives, often in the late afternoon, free to swim, eat and drink etc... ;)

Both P&O ships have some single cabins, but they do get booked up quickly; Thomson use older ships but there's a newer one in the pipe line, tho' whether or not she'll do the Caribbean run, I don't know.

Also look at either line's Transatlantic deals, where they cross from Europe to the Carib...there's sometimes some bargains there.