On the Anthem of the Seas right now. Any questions?

lazeyey

Wow, that's a drastic change from when I was on her just a few weeks ago, in January. Food was very good in both Chic and Grande, good in American Icon. Didn't make it to Silk. Still looking forward to my cruise on the 7th.

I heard it was 60 passengers that were sick.

Food was good on our January 3rd Anthem cruise last month as well. :confused:

Well, same as you, we'll be checking this out again in just over a week.

Edited by robtulipe

Ok....

1. I'm really not a complainer but.... Food is HORRIBLE. It's the talk of the ship. Nearly every meal has been served cold. If I went on to tell you how bad you'd never believe me. Dried rotting food in the Solarium, spoiled dressings, fishy old fish. There are HUNDREDS of sick crew and guests. They say it's Noro, my guess would be food poisening.

That is very serious. I hope corporate has been notified immediately of this.There cant be any excuse for service rotted spoiled food. Enough complaints I would think they would shut her down and do an investigation.

I have a question! A favor, really. Would you be able to take a photograph of the main screen on the Coke machine that shows which beverages are loaded on Anthem Coke machines?

I finally kicked my diet soda habit. Instead, I drink sparkling water which is available as sparkling Dasani on some Coke machines I've seen in local restaurants. If the anthem Coke machine carries sparkling Dasani, I plan to pre-purchase a package. I prefer to buy beverage packages before I sell so the symbol is imprinted upon the sea pass instead of just a sticker slapped on top.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a question! A favor, really. Would you be able to take a photograph of the main screen on the Coke machine that shows which beverages are loaded on Anthem Coke machines?

I finally kicked my diet soda habit. Instead, I drink sparkling water which is available as sparkling Dasani on some Coke machines I've seen in local restaurants. If the anthem Coke machine carries sparkling Dasani, I plan to pre-purchase a package. I prefer to buy beverage packages before I sell so the symbol is imprinted upon the sea pass instead of just a sticker slapped on top.

Thanks!

We were on Anthem this fall and I had the Royal Replenish Pkg. I'm not a soda drinker, but I love sparkling water/seltzer, and yes, these machines had sparkling Dasani. When the machines were working or hadn't run out of stuff, that is. And on our cruise, that was far too often. I hope they are being better serviced now.

PS: I'd bought the beverage pkg before sailing but my sea pass card lacked the symbol for it. So I had the sticker. No biggie. :) Anthem is stunning; have a great cruise!

We were on Anthem this fall and I had the Royal Replenish Pkg. I'm not a soda drinker, but I love sparkling water/seltzer, and yes, these machines had sparkling Dasani. When the machines were working or hadn't run out of stuff, that is. And on our cruise, that was far too often. I hope they are being better serviced now.

PS: I'd bought the beverage pkg before sailing but my sea pass card lacked the symbol for it. So I had the sticker. No biggie. :) Anthem is stunning; have a great cruise!

Thanks Turtles!

I haven't sailed on Anthem yet, but on the Explorer my sea pass came imprinted with a Coke symbol. Much better than a sticker that falls off when you take it into a hottub:)

Thanks Turtles!

I haven't sailed on Anthem yet, but on the Explorer my sea pass came imprinted with a Coke symbol. Much better than a sticker that falls off when you take it into a hottub:)

That's right. I meant for an alcohol package like PP or UP.

Thanks Turtles!

Get a WOW band, and you'll never have to take your sea pass card to the pool deck. :) (Seriously, we really liked having the bands. I realize they are charging for them now, but I'd buy one. Worth it for the convenience. Also much easier to open your cabin door, especially when you are carrying something.)

Get a WOW band, and you'll never have to take your sea pass card to the pool deck. :) (Seriously, we really liked having the bands. I realize they are charging for them now, but I'd buy one. Worth it for the convenience. Also much easier to open your cabin door, especially when you are carrying something.)

Do you know whether the wow bands can be programmed to open 2 different cabins? We're sailing in 2, connected cabins.

Every time I pre pay they just put a sticker on my card. Have not seen it imprinted (although they should and probably can).

Only the soda package part was imprinted with a Coke logo. The packages were always a sticker.

Sorry if this was asked are they charging for the wow bands now? We will be on the ship the end of march and is it worth it.

thanks,

Yes, it cost $5.

We didn't think the WOW were that useful and used a card holder lanyard, shown below, on our Anthem cruise last month and on March 3rd. This had a zippered pocket for tip money. We had no problem having our cards scanned when it was in the card sleeve and it was easy to remove to hand to the waiters in the bars and theater for drink purchases as they didn't have portable scanners.

There's also a thread about this here on CC. Go to

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2303512&highlight=wow+bands

attachment.php?attachmentid=374099&d=1453309151

Edited by robtulipe

I'm pretty sure that's about last week's storm. This week's storm on Wed isn't supposed to be as big or as severe. Plus, it's way too early to put out that specific of severe weather forecast for 4 days from now. Also, the talk about the squall line, we had one this past week but it wasn't forecast til the day before or so. Accuweather pretty much sucks anyway. But, a low is supposed to form and move either up or off the coast Th-Fri bringing snow/ice to the mid-atlantic.

Edited by BND