The Spirit moves us again on the April 11 Transatlantic FTL to Barcelona

spinnaker2

image_zpsjnucimyw.jpeg

image_zpsfxjgczlc.jpeg

image_zps3xkq1nw3.jpeg

image_zpsggaw2hkx.jpeg

Some flavor of Bermuda. Another rainbow on our approach to Hamilton, calm seas, sunrise reflected in the clouds, Front Street.

Today we sail out at 2.

Finally met the lovely Sophia, a true delight.

Dinner under the stars at the Grill with cruise friends was wonderful. Just finished our meal when the skies opened up but the rain didn't dampen our Spirit!

Trivia has been a challenge...we are having fun nonetheless.

Thanks for all the good words!

Some flavor of Bermuda. Another rainbow on our approach to Hamilton, calm seas, sunrise reflected in the clouds, Front Street. Today we sail out at 2. Finally met the lovely Sophia, a true delight. Dinner under the stars at the Grill with cruise friends was wonderful. Just finished our meal when the skies opened up but the rain didn't dampen our Spirit!

Appreciate the super wonderful pictures from Spins and great reporting. Excellent postings! Keep 'em coming. Looking very good.

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

For details and visuals, etc., from our July 1-16, 2010, Norway Coast/Fjords/Arctic Circle cruise experience from Copenhagen on the Silver Cloud, check out this posting. This posting is now at 196,890 views.

http://www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1227923

Spins! My lovely Bermuda oh how I miss my old Island home. I was talking to someone there the other day and he said the weather was gorgeous - he was right.

Enjoy the rest of your adventure over the ocean.

Mary

Confirming Spins excellent work... the ship, crew, food and company (including many past shipmates) have all been wonderful. It does feel a great deal like coming home! More detail upon our return...

image_zpsxndd0z9o.jpeg

image_zpsh51itwki.jpeg

image_zpsmwii7yfj.jpeg

Yesterday it was lovely and warm. The sea was relatively calm and it was delightful to sit outside on the verandah and read.

Dinner outside at La Terrazza was just spectacular and the sunset was as if a renaissance master painted it in front of our eyes. It was mesmerizing, so much so that I couldn't get up to retrieve my camera from deck 11, I really was afraid I would miss something.

During the night the wind started to pick up, and it's howling now outside our suite. The seas are dark and grey looking in the forward direction. It's a little rocky and not such terrific weather to sit on the verandah. Someone is using their trident to stir things up a bit...

Lovely pics Spins ..... but someone has left a pair of feet on your balcony ....:eek: :) Jeff

Yes, keep those fun and interesting pictures rolling along from your trans-Atlantic crossing. Want to see lots and lots more. Feet or not feet being featured!!

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

From our Jan. 25-Feb. 20, 2015, Amazon River-Caribbean combo sailing over 26 days that started in Barbados, here is the link below to that live/blog. Lots of great visuals from this amazing Brazil river and these various Caribbean Islands (Dutch ABC's, St. Barts, Dominica, Grenada, etc.) that we experienced. Check it out at:

http://www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2157696

Now at 38,302 views for these postings.

Tonight there are no HAMBURGERS listed on menu!!! Now we can choose from: "From the Sea", "From the Fields", "Grill Specials", and "From the Garden".

"Silver Spectre" please note !

Well, seems I'm the stupid one. Hamburgers have been removed from MDR menu only on formal nights.

Tonight there are no HAMBURGERS listed on menu!!! Now we can choose from: "From the Sea", "From the Fields", "Grill Specials", and "From the Garden".

"Silver Spectre" please note !

Thanks David, the good news has spread from the Whisper at last, but can you get a newspaper?

Soon formal nights will spread to all nights!!

Edited by Silver Spectre