canned soda with bev packages?

tellum

We are considering the all inclusive beverage package, but i think Princess' fountain drinks are gross. Will they provided canned sodas with that package? I cant find it mentioned specifically anywhere.Thanks~

Yes they do. I just came back from the Royal Princess 3 weeks ago and I had the All inclusive drink package. At times I would always stop at a bar location and order two cokes to bring back to the cabin and they always would give me cans. Only time I had fountain soda's was dining in the buffet areas.

I would think even if you don't have the All Inclusive Drink package. I'm sure if you requested a can instead of fountain to bring back to the room to store in the mini-frig they would. :)

Sure, but they will charge you for it.

In 2014 on the Star I loved getting soda from a can using only my "Soda and More" package. You do not need the AIDP to get certain sodas from a can. If you want Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, orange, tonic water you will be disappointed to learn they all come out of the wonder bar tap. However if you are going for root beer, grape, and cream soda, your in luck. On the Star Princess these and maybe more are from a can. You wont get to take the can, but I witnessed the bartender crack open a can each time I needed my root beer sugar fix.

Edited by masterty

In 2014 on the Star I loved getting soda from a can using only my "Soda and More" package. You do not need the AIDP to get certain sodas from a can. If you want Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, orange, tonic water you will be disappointed to learn they all come out of the wonder bar tap. However if you are going for root beer, grape, and cream soda, your in luck. On the Star Princess these and maybe more are from a can. You wont get to take the can, but I witnessed the bartender crack open a can each time I needed my root beer sugar fix.

The only reason for this must have been a technical problem with the gun

The only reason for this must have been a technical problem with the gun

Each bar on the ship? All broken? A syrup shortage maybe. I just figured they never had root beer or cream soda on tap.

Correcto mundo! :)