Gotta read it!! Gotta read it!!

Danno

When I scan this BB I look for names that I MUST read...Lois, Duck, Ocyn, Excitedofharpenden (best name ever!!), DJKRetired, Chester, Longboy, Tatka, and a few more that escape me now, sorry.

Who do you see as a "must read", and why??

(Not that it'll happen but don't include me...I'm not fishing for an ego boost...)

I don't want a vote...and it's not an election...let's see, you voted 4 times, Liberal, right??

Does that get me an appointment with an expense account...?

Still think that you always provide a very interesting point of view that gets people to respond..

Does that get me an appointment with an expense account...?

Ok...but you gotta buy your own gum. That's GUM, with an M (Right now, there are some confused Americans reading this :D )

I don't want a vote...and it's not an election...let's see, you voted 4 times, Liberal, right??

In some places in the US, if you voted four times you have to be dead. Vote early and vote often.

I have to go with my two old friends Danno and Newt but then again they could be the same person.

Danno ~ I am CRUSHED that Host Anne isn't on your "must read" list :( Or maybe I'm one of those your forgot ;)

I didn't forget...some things are just a "given"...won't be the same without you Anne...and things are fine here, thanks.

I gotta read The Newt, The Danno, and The Chesterh. There are others that catch my eye, but you three usually have something interesting or humorous to say. Sometimes I just pick random threads to read. I don't reply to many threads because I either don't have anything significant to add or I won't allow myself to be baited into some of the phoney/phony discussions. I’m glad to see some of the old regulars back on the boards here (you included)!

I have to go with my two old friends Danno and Newt but then again they could be the same person.

Please...no votes for me, us, we, them....aarrrggggg!! What is a "newt" anyway?? Sounds like some Southern food..."Newts & grits please". (sorry....I just don't get grits).

Liberal, right??

These words are in conflict with one another...

That's like admitting to watching CNN in a FOX crowd. (or the reverse) but that can of worms got my post vaporised.

... I don't reply to many threads because I either don't have anything significant to add...

If that mattered I'd have 6 posts to date, and Newt wouldn't have any...

C2C...I'm at the Royal York this weekend...yippee, a weekend in Hogtown, ick.

i apologize to all those that i should list, but here are a few that i have found always to be on target. cruzingirl, caanderson, newmexiconita, excitedofharpenden, and jim munkittrick.

like i said, sorry if i forgot so many of you.

When I scan this BB I look for names that I MUST read...Lois, Duck, Ocyn, Excitedofharpenden (best name ever!!), DJKRetired, Chester, Longboy, Tatka, and a few more that escape me now, sorry.

Who do you see as a "must read", and why??

(Not that it'll happen but don't include me...I'm not fishing for an ego boost...)

We have about the same read list. I will add Neut and Char.

They round out the well travelled list of people.

Every one of the long time posters - to this section of Cruise Critic bring something to the table. Something positive.

They help with planning - packing - rooms - general ship going on.

Special people on the line.

And each has a different perspective as to what angle they are looking at a topic or how they reply in general.

Who can move a topic in a different direction.

It's all fun. And I would like to thank all of the posters in the forum for their contributions.

Like my wife says. You just think you know everything.

Hey Danno,

You are one I always must read.

Unfortunately right now I think I'm on everyone's "avoid like the plague" list.

Its must because of my juvenile posts as of late.

I wouldn't worry about it...those words were spoke by someone with a passion...I've been called far worse, and worried about it far less.

Hey Danno, I have nothing to say, but it made you look;)

Phil

Sly dog...

Phil....I've always wanted to know, what is it about Harpenden that HURTS?? (Or herts as you Brits say....)

Archived