What drinks do you love.

BBC - it's our sail away tradition!

Also recommend -

Coco Loco (aka Labadoozie - when you're at Labadee)

Dark and Stormy

Moscow Mule - my current go to drink - VERY refreshing!!

I've heard great things about he Sweet & Spicy Margarita at Sabor's - cant wait to try in on the Allure in June!!

What's in a Moscow mule?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I start my days with no less than two largish servings of coffee. Make sure you drink a lot of water all day to stay hydrated, to downplay the diuretic effects of the coffee, and to help ward off those nasty little hangovers. So my alcoholic choices are....

A summery type drink during the day. The drinks of the day usually have a beachy theme. Unfortunately I do not like coconut flavor and cranberry makes me sick, so I have to pass on drinks with either of those.

If I want a quick buzz....a martini. Usually of the apple variety, but I'll try others if I'm feeling frisky. They usually cost a little more because, well, it only takes one.

My go to at any given time... A good ole whisky sour.

With dinner, a nice white wine.

See what your drink package allows you to get at Vintages. You might be able to do a wine tasting there. It's a really cool place with that underground wine bar feel. Mostly because it's a wine bar. There have tasty tapas as well.

BBC for me! Give me something that tastes like a milkshake and I'll drink it all day long!

Has anyone tried the cucumber martini? I read an article about Allure and it was mentioned. I wonder if you can get it on any Royal ship...

Cheers!

Sam

Edited by BunkerVA

When drinking locally, I'll typically have mixed vodka drinks... when I'm on a cruise, it's frozen cocktails.

My favorites:

Mudslide
Strawberry Lavaflow
Coco Loco
Sangria Swirled Frozen Margarita
Banana Bailey Colada
Pineapple Upside Down Cake Daiquiri

[quote name='BunkerVA']BBC for me! Give me something that tastes like a milkshake and I'll drink it all day long!

Has anyone tried the cucumber martini? I read an article about Allure and it was mentioned. I wonder if you can get it on any Royal ship...

Cheers!
Sam[/QUOTE]

I had a cucumber martini when I was on the Navigator last November. I had it at the R Bar and it was amazing. They use fresh cucumbers in it. Very refreshing!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app