Oasis of the Seas and Flight home

We are traveling on the Oasis of the Seas on October 29. When we return on November 4, I am looking at booking the 11:20 return flight home. Having NEVER traveled on the Oasis before, we I have enough time for this flight if I do self walk off? Air fares and down and looking to book today. Thanks for you help.

My flight on the Oasis was 9:45 and my flight on the Allure was 10:15.

This is the BEST cruise port in my opinion. Do the self walk off at 6:30. When you exit the front doors, turn left. There is a parking lot filled with cabs and shuttles. It is only a 10 or 15 ride to the airport. EASY PEASY.

We are traveling on the Oasis of the Seas on October 29. When we return on November 4, I am looking at booking the 11:20 return flight home. Having NEVER traveled on the Oasis before, we I have enough time for this flight if I do self walk off? Air fares and down and looking to book today. Thanks for you help.

Why not do luggage valet and you wont have to bother with any luggage other than carry on until you reach destination airport. I did it in Oct. 15 and departed ship at 8 AM between self carry off and regular departures. Hardly anyone at customs and with luggage valet you skip looking for your bags or carrying them off.

Valet cost $20.00 per person and they deliver your flight boarding pass to your room on last day.

PS. skip breakfast on the ship and get a bagel and coffee at the airport. :):):) Have a GREAT cruise. The Oasis is AMAZING

:eek:...I wouldn't skip breakfast...no need to and settle for the bad options at FLL.....Have done an 11:30am flight many times...so far no problem ;)

Why not do luggage valet and you wont have to bother with any luggage other than carry on until you reach destination airport. I did it in Oct. 15 and departed ship at 8 AM between self carry off and regular departures. Hardly anyone at customs and with luggage valet you skip looking for your bags or carrying them off.

Valet cost $20.00 per person and they deliver your flight boarding pass to your room on last day.

Love when I can use luggage valet...however your flight time can be no earlier than 11:30am. The OP can have the ship request it for their 11:20am flight but whether the airline will approve it can vary.

11:20 is probably too early

Is Oasis still in FLL for the 10/26 to 11/4 cruise, or will it have moved to Port Canaveral by then?

I'd think that would make a big difference in whether you can make an early flight or not. Ft. Lauderdale is close to the airport. Port Canaveral is a much longer drive to Orlando.

99% chance this is ok. For port Everglades.

Earthworm Jim makes a great point that we have to be careful with for this question that comes up frequently. Oasis will be moving, I need to double check when that is, to Port Canaveral.

Edited by BillOh

99% chance this is ok. For port Everglades.

Earthworm Jim makes a great point that we have to be careful with for this question that comes up frequently. Oasis will be moving, I need to double check when that is, to Port Canaveral.

Bill I just looked and it is showing for October 29, Oasis is still in Port Everglades/Ft. Lauderdale.

Absolutely, had breakfast on board (they start at 5:30) walked off and was at the airport before 8.

We too are walking off the Oasis on April 13th...our flight leaves FLL at 10:30AM!

I'm sure we will make that flight and have time for a quick breakfast before walking off.

Yes you should be fine. We did the "Express Check Out" yesterday and were off the ship in 30 min. Left our cabin at 745 and were in the airport by 845. You have to be off the ship by 8 in order to use this system and I would suggest going by 700-715 as there were a lot of people that waited until 745 to leave. Good luck, the cruise was awesome.