Skywalkers on Ruby?

J.A.H.

I know it's here somewhere but I can't find the answer. Is there still a Skywalker's on the Ruby? Thanks!:)

Yes there is! Nice quiet place when nothing is going on up there. The views are spectacular. Platinum/Elite has happy hours up there every day.

I know it's here somewhere but I can't find the answer. Is there still a Skywalker's on the Ruby? Thanks!:)

Yep.......deck 18................aft.............great place to watch the view...........

Sharon

If you had bothered to check the deck plans, you would have seen it. The Princess website has a lot of great information, but not many people check it, why?

Was that really necessary?? If you don't like the question, don't respond.

If you had bothered to check the deck plans, you would have seen it. The Princess website has a lot of great information, but not many people check it, why?

Well if the OP had checked the website we wouldn't be treated to this long overdue resurrection of the "is Skywalkers gonna be removed from any more ships" rumor mongering [emoji57]

Well if the OP had checked the website we wouldn't be treated to this long overdue resurrection of the "is Skywalkers gonna be removed from any more ships" rumor mongering [emoji57]

Not all people are as 'Computer Literate' as we are. It was a simple question. Give the OP a break.

Hahaha. It has been awhile since that rumor made the rounds. [emoji1]

Hi OP. Yes, Skywalkers is alive and well on the Ruby. While it is a great place to enjoy the view, it is also a great place to dance until the wee hours. Over in the corners, you can look down through the windows and the ship's lights hit the dark water just right. It is one of my favorite views.

Oh, boy! I LOVE Skywalker's and really missed it on the Grand. Haven't been on the boards much for a while due to illness, but I appreciate the kindness and enthusiasm. The Ruby will be our 10th Princess cruise and I can't wait!:D

Thanks again,

Julie H.

I am now kicking myself for not spending more time in Skywalker's on our CB cruise in January. DH liked our window suite so much, we spent a lot of time there. Not sure where the week went, lol. I get another chance in August on the Crown.

Oh, boy! I LOVE Skywalker's and really missed it on the Grand. Haven't been on the boards much for a while due to illness, but I appreciate the kindness and enthusiasm. The Ruby will be our 10th Princess cruise and I can't wait!:D

Thanks again,

Julie H.

When Princess designed Ruby, Crown and Emerald, they moved Skywalkers forward to be located just behind the funnel instead of hanging over the stern. As such it is a different layout than the prior ships but still really nice. No more walking up the "ramp" as it is right by the elevator bank. They moved Sabatini's up to deck 16 just below the youth center on 17 and Skywalker on 18. Nice part is that they put in a very quiet bar with nice comfy chairs and piano called Adiago next to it. Most don't realize it is there so it is a very quiet place most of the time. Check it out.

Edited by satxdiver

When Princess designed Ruby, Crown and Emerald, they moved Skywalkers forward to be located just behind the funnel instead of hanging over the stern. As such it is a different layout than the prior ships but still really nice. No more walking up the "ramp" as it is right by the elevator bank. They moved Sabatini's up to deck 16 just below the youth center on 17 and Skywalker on 18. Nice part is that they put in a very quiet bar with nice comfy chairs and piano called Adiago next to it. Most don't realize it is there so it is a very quiet place most of the time. Check it out.

Yes, the deck 16 layout is nice, with great views. However, Sabatini's remains only on the Crown since it was replaced by SHARE on Ruby and Emerald. I understand, though, that Adagio remains on the three ships, and that is a very pleasant lounge to get a drink and just relax.

Yes, the deck 16 layout is nice, with great views. However, Sabatini's remains only on the Crown since it was replaced by SHARE on Ruby and Emerald. I understand, though, that Adagio remains on the three ships, and that is a very pleasant lounge to get a drink and just relax.

We are going to be on the Ruby next year and I realized that Sabatini's had been replaced. Like you I have read that they left Adiago alone which is good as it is a really nice place to spend time. From what I have heard about the new Share, I believe we will just be saving our $$ for something else. We always book Sabatini's for one dinner usually the first formal night. We have tried the CG but were not impressed and it is always booked early anyway. ah, progress!! :rolleyes:

That sounds nice. We will definitely check it out! Thanks!:)

Yes there is! Nice quiet place when nothing is going on up there. The views are spectacular. Platinum/Elite has happy hours up there every day.

LOVE Skywalkers! This will be our first Platinum cruise. Will the happy hour times be listed in the agenda each day? Don't want to miss it! :)

LOVE Skywalkers! This will be our first Platinum cruise. Will the happy hour times be listed in the agenda each day? Don't want to miss it! :)

It won't be listed in the Patter as not everyone is included. However, you will have an invitation in your cabin. It's always between 5 and 7 p.m. Except on Captain Circle party.

Edited by Working 2 Cruise

No as stated there will be an invite/menu card listing the daily drink/appetizer in your stateroom for each day of your cruise.

If not contact the Captains Circle person.

Edited by Colo Cruiser

We got off the Ruy on 3/10. Adagio is still there and just as nice as ever. The couple of nights we were there after the 8 pm show, there was either the band or piano player. If Skywalkers is crowded during the day, Adagio is a nice alternative to sit, relax and read.