Pool Table

candigirl41

I saw a picture of a pool table that was on the Jewel, but cannot seem to identify where it is, or if it even exists. Does anyone know if they have a pool table on the jewel?

Thanks

Candi

I've sailed twice on Jewel and don't recall seeing a pool table.

There was a ping pong table.

I saw a picture of a pool table that was on the Jewel, but cannot seem to identify where it is, or if it even exists. Does anyone know if they have a pool table on the jewel?

Thanks

Candi

Royal's Jewel of The Seas perhaps ?

Their Radiance class ships have a pair of self-levelling pool tables (over $100,000 each). It's fun to watch them in action.

Surely this isn't the unlimited beverage package talking (haha) but I remember seeing a pool table in the Spinnaker Lounge on the Jade this past February...

Hmm, I may be wrong and just missed it, but I just got off the Jade 2 weeks ago and didn't see one in there. They had a dart board and the game with the table that you push the round things down it. But I didn't see any pool table there. I could be wrong, and if so, I must have had too much to drink as well. :D

P2200212%20copy-S.jpg

https://www.google.com/search?q=pool+table+on+norwegian+jewel&espv=2&biw=911&bih=445&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjgtbD9s9LLAhVD12MKHcXZCqwQsAQIIw#imgrc=AsCfr3B-2043XM%3A

This is the link I found. It says Norwegian Jewel. I am aware of the Radiance class ships on Royal having them. I googled pool table on Norwegian Jewel and this was what I found.

I would post the picture, but not sure how to do that.

Thanks for all the replies.

Candi

Surely this isn't the unlimited beverage package talking (haha) but I remember seeing a pool table in the Spinnaker Lounge on the Jade this past February...

I was thinking I saw one on the Gem in Spinnaker...but then I thought maybe I was thinking of the table shuffleboard....lol

Hmm, I may be wrong and just missed it, but I just got off the Jade 2 weeks ago and didn't see one in there. They had a dart board and the game with the table that you push the round things down it. But I didn't see any pool table there. I could be wrong, and if so, I must have had too much to drink as well. :D

P2200212%20copy-S.jpg

YES!! That was the table game thing I was thinking of on the Gem lol

When I was on the Jade in January there was a pool table in the Spinnaker Lounge. I'm thinking you might have been having too much fun to notice it mitsugirly. In your photo of the shuffleboard table a corner of the pool table can be seen.

The red arrow points to the pool table.

2a4wvhe.jpg