New Itineraries?

watchdiva

Does anyone know what time the new itineraries will become available today for Latitudes bookings? Just checked NCL website (and another site as well) and they are not listed for 2018.

Sometime after 9 am, if we're lucky.... :p It's randomized so that we get a pleasant surprise at some point during the day. :D

PS: I had just checked their site as well, hehe.

Edited by All-ready2cruise
PS

Yeah, me too !

Maybe they're working on Clock with a Pacific Time zone rather than Eastern time zone :eek: :eek:

I guess being a Lat. member isn't so important that they rush to post the new cruises or............. they're not ready yet :eek::eek:

Edited by All-ready2cruise

Hoping for some "new" itineraries to the Caribbean and not a repeat of the same places NCL has been cruising to for too many years now...We are looking forward to something out of Fla that might show some imagination, longer than 10+ days/nights when the new itineraries are made public...

We want to cruise with NCL, crazy how they keep making it harder and harder to stay...OH well, just my thoughts on "itineraries" to the Caribbean...

Rob

Just received a pdf doc from <a secure undisclosed source :cool:> showing new itinerary listings.

The dates went through 2019 (for PoA, which is the same almost all the time, except for dry dock), and into 2018 for some, but *not* for most other ships.

Odd, like NCL isn't sure of some ship placements...??

Not all of this shows on the online calendar, and there was no information about when actual reservations could be made.

Just received a pdf doc from <a secure undisclosed source :cool:> showing new itinerary listings.

The dates went through 2019 (for PoA, which is the same almost all the time, except for dry dock), and into 2018 for some, but *not* for most other ships.

Not all of this shows on the online calendar, and there was no information about when actual reservations could be made.

Would you be kind enough to post sailings for Dawn Nov 2017, please?

Edited by Arzeena

Would you be kind enough to post sailings for Dawn Nov 2017, please?

Sorry - nothing seems to be showing for Dawn after what is already online (through Oct 2017).

There is very little for beyond what is shown online, except for PoA/Hawaii, which goes into the future.

I probably shouldn't have bothered to post my comment.

I didn't mean to suggest there was a lot of info that I was sort of hoarding!

Mostly, I was trying to note that there is NOT much of anything on the list, other than PoA/Hawaii.

What is odd is how few sailings *are* showing beyond what is online.

(That is, why did they bother to distribute this at all? Also, why didn't they post future PoA online already, since she just had dry dock, so her schedule is the same old/same old... for the next few years. The PoA always seems to be showing further in the future than the other ships anyway. The list isn't that easy to read; it's not organized by date or by ship.)

I'm really wondering if they are just now finalizing some of the placements.

But I'm not familiar enough with previous years, and whether this is the regular pattern for NCL, to do it piecemeal like this.

I don't understand what the problem is, that's for sure but, if they're trying lose customers, they're on the right track. JMO

I guess we've gotten accustomed to being able to see and plan our future cruises/vacations that it's really putting a crimp in our style. Oh well, wait n see or not :p

• 2 weeks later...