20% bev package sale

BZEKE

Mine was without. It was for a transatlantic from Tampa. I think it has something to do with where you booked from. UK reservations seem to have gratuities included. If you put it in your cart you will see if the gratuities are extra or not. You can delete from there if you don't want them.

Is this a sale or are they just listing the price without the tips.

Thanks Bob

From what has been reported, those sailings are seeing a real drop in price of the beverage package. However, there does not seem to be a pattern to which sailings are included.

Just checked my 12 day Europe cruise and they offer the 20 percent off, was not going to book for entire cruise since we have so much time in port, but may change my mind with discount. Cruise is in September on Brilliance

I just went to the cruise planner and ordered the u pack. when I went through it there was no 20% discount. They just take the grats off the starting price and put them beck at the end.

A 12 day anthem was $555 before the great sale and $555 during the sale. It is a limited

sale.

I ordered the package last night and it is definitely 20% off. For our 9 night Grandeur cruise in June the price is $46/day including gratuities. The price before the sale was $58/day. Definitely 20% off.

Be sure that the 18% is not affecting the pricing.

Hi, I've just booked my first ever RC cruise ( UK booking ) for October and looked in the cruise personaliser today, we've got select package included free in the holiday price for me & my husband which doesn't actually show on the CP, nor the $400 credit - should it be there? It's the current uk 'double fun' promo. Wonder if we can upgrade to the next one as the CP shows the 20% off so only a few £ more.

9876, thanks, you said you can delete from the cart, so I might try it but don't want to make a expensive mistake & be stuck with it! I didn't dare click it to find out, It's all new to me & slightly terrifying [emoji38]

I wanted to purchase the soda package for my daughters. When it says to add something to the cart will it give the option to pick for which guests? The packages just all say 'add to cart'. Are they then paid for now or added to the onboard account ?

Thanks / sorry! [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am not confusing the Select and Premium package.

Premium package INCLUDING 18% gratuity $46.02/day

That is a 20% discount off of the normal price. However, it is not offered on all cruises. Luckily, it is offered on the Grandeur sailing on June 9th.

I just went to the cruise planner and ordered the u pack. when I went through it there was no 20% discount. They just take the grats off the starting price and put them beck at the end.

A 12 day anthem was $555 before the great sale and $555 during the sale. It is a limited

sale.

It is only on the Premium Package, not the others.

Hi, I've just booked my first ever RC cruise ( UK booking ) for October and looked in the cruise personaliser today, we've got select package included free in the holiday price for me & my husband which doesn't actually show on the CP, nor the $400 credit - should it be there? It's the current uk 'double fun' promo. Wonder if we can upgrade to the next one as the CP shows the 20% off so only a few £ more.

9876, thanks, you said you can delete from the cart, so I might try it but don't want to make a expensive mistake & be stuck with it! I didn't dare click it to find out, It's all new to me & slightly terrifying [emoji38]

I wanted to purchase the soda package for my daughters. When it says to add something to the cart will it give the option to pick for which guests? The packages just all say 'add to cart'. Are they then paid for now or added to the onboard account ?

Thanks / sorry! [emoji4]

e048a99fdd682e9882555dc64d3972c8.jpg

This is what I've got available

Caroline, you will be able to upgrade your Select package ON BOARD but not before. And since the 20% discount is only for pre-purchases on the website, you will have to upgrade at whatever price they are asking when you board.

And yes, you can easily delete anything you want from your shopping cart before they ask for your credit card information. :)

Thanks so much for the reply, I thought that might be the case. Do you know if i can pick a package for just the daughters though? Or does a choice apply to every passenger? Will it give the option to choose who wants what?

You mentioned it asking for credit card, so I presume I can pay upfront? It's not added to the onboard account?

Thanks again, and apologies for being the useless newbie [emoji38]

Thanks so much for the reply, I thought that might be the case. Do you know if i can pick a package for just the daughters though? Or does a choice apply to every passenger? Will it give the option to choose who wants what?

You mentioned it asking for credit card, so I presume I can pay upfront? It's not added to the onboard account?

Thanks again, and apologies for being the useless newbie [emoji38]

Evert guest can have a different (or no) package.

You pay upfront with your credit card.