20% bev package sale

BZEKE

Thanks so much for the reply, I thought that might be the case. Do you know if i can pick a package for just the daughters though? Or does a choice apply to every passenger? Will it give the option to choose who wants what?

You mentioned it asking for credit card, so I presume I can pay upfront? It's not added to the onboard account?

Thanks again, and apologies for being the useless newbie [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Every guest can have a different (or no) package.

You pay upfront with your credit card.

Don't apologize. We all took our first cruise at some point. That's a prime reason for Cruise Critic.

As Bob wrote, anything that you purchase on the website must be paid for immediately with a credit card.

And to answer your earlier question, which I forgot to do, when you are purchasing for your children, the website will give you the option to add and pay for the people in your reservation that you want.

It should be obvious as you go through the purchasing process.

If you have any problems doing it, just come back and ask for more help.

:)

I'm going on a cruise later this year which includes this offer.When we booked we had the select package included in our cruise price.I asked my ta to ring Royal to see if we could upgrade to the premium package and get the 20% off.My ta came back to me today and said Royal said no.Has anyone else tired to upgrade and get the 20% off?

I'm going on a cruise later this year which includes this offer.When we booked we had the select package included in our cruise price.I asked my ta to ring Royal to see if we could upgrade to the premium package and get the 20% off.My ta came back to me today and said Royal said no.Has anyone else tired to upgrade and get the 20% off?

I think they will only let you upgrade after you board the ship, and then there won't be 20% off.

Just booked premium package 50 a day including tip for 12 night cruise

Hi George we are on the same cruise :-)

I may book this for my husband but I'm thinking how much will he use it since we have so many tour days. What was the final about paid....was it $50 per day or was that before tip?

Thanks

Edited by lovesthebeach2

Hi George we are on the same cruise :-)

I may book this for my husband but I'm thinking how much will he use it since we have so many tour days. What was the final about paid....was it $50 per day or was that before tip?

Thanks

I was planning on getting package in middle of the cruise because of the long tours, but I know we will want a couple of glasses of wine during dinner and a couple of after diner drinks, so with the sale, I bought it. Total was 50 a person for premium which includes tip. We had bought this plan last 2 cruises and liked the choices and will get it again next month also. ( Total is 1200 for cruise for 2 people for the 12 days) we do have 3 sea days

I was planning on getting package in middle of the cruise because of the long tours, but I know we will want a couple of glasses of wine during dinner and a couple of after diner drinks, so with the sale, I bought it. Total was 50 a person for premium which includes tip. We had bought this plan last 2 cruises and liked the choices and will get it again next month also. ( Total is 1200 for cruise for 2 people for the 12 days) we do have 3 sea days

I booked it yesterday too. See you onboard in September :D