Bon Voyage Purchases

CruzerDeb

On a similar note to the Fun Shop Purchases thread, do Bon Voyage purchases show up anywhere? I don't have a confirmation email, so I'm not sure that I actually completed a purchase a few months ago. However, when I tried to make a purchase last week, I was told I was at my "limit" of "2 purchases per cabin". Obviously, these leads me to believe that I actually did buy something . . . :confused:

Same as Fun Shop purchases - treated as gifts and don't show up in your documents. Print the confirmation email and take it with you as proof.

ETA: I just noticed you said you don't have the email. That changes everything. Does a purchase show on your credit card?

Edited by ShakyBeef

On a similar note to the Fun Shop Purchases thread, do Bon Voyage purchases show up anywhere? I don't have a confirmation email, so I'm not sure that I actually completed a purchase a few months ago. However, when I tried to make a purchase last week, I was told I was at my "limit" of "2 purchases per cabin". Obviously, these leads me to believe that I actually did buy something . . . :confused:

Call the Fun Shop customer service number with your booking information and they should be able to tell you what's been purchased.

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1354/kw/fun%20shop

I know it's to late for some, but since they don't seem to be sending emails, it's a good idea to take a screenshot (if possible) when you make the purchase.

If I do get emails, I flag them so they are easier to find when I need them.

Edited by crzndeb

I make all our BV purchases over the phone and request an e-mail confirmation. It is usually in my in-box by the time we get off the phone. :)

That e-mail goes in our travel folder.

When I order online, I print out a copy of the final page. When I call I do exactly as you do and ask for a confirmation email to be sent.

Carnival has never sent an automatic email, you have always had to ask for an email.

Edited by ready2cruzagain

Weird, every time I order (just did a few minutes ago) it asks for my email address and a phone number (online ordering). After I place/pay for the order I get an email with all the information within a couple of minutes, sometimes within seconds of paying.

Do you put your email address in?

When I order online, I print out a copy of the final page. When I call I do exactly as you do and ask for a confirmation email to be sent.

Carnival has never sent an automatic email, you have always had to ask for an email.

This may be true for you, but is not the case for everyone, so you shouldn't have stated it as you did. I have gotten an automatic confirmation email for all my purchases - case of water, Cheers!, and shore excursions. Every time, every purchase, on this and previous cruises. I have them flagged in my Outlook so that I can find them easily to print them before we leave for our cruise. Maybe you're doing something wrong, like not entering your email address as bobsfamily suggested?

This may be true for you, but is not the case for everyone, so you shouldn't have stated it as you did. I have gotten an automatic confirmation email for all my purchases - case of water, Cheers!, and shore excursions. Every time, every purchase, on this and previous cruises. I have them flagged in my Outlook so that I can find them easily to print them before we leave for our cruise. Maybe you're doing something wrong, like not entering your email address as bobsfamily suggested?

I always input my email, never have gotten a confirmation. I read all of my emails, junk or not junk since I don't get many. Sorry, I misspoke.

Edited by ready2cruzagain

I'll echo Beefy's experience - I have always received confirming emails of all Bon Voyage and Fun Shop purchases.

Sorry to hear for some there is a burp in the confirmation process. It's certainly not the norm.

I typically print the page when I purchase something , then I tag it with the last 4 digits of which credit card I used so it's easier for me to look it up if something goes wrong. sometimes I get an email and sometimes not. I keep a cruise folder and everything purchased goes in it including travel insurance.

I usually get an email confirmation, whether it's water, flowers, or decorations. Usually shows up a few minutes after I've completed the purchase.

Is it possible that those posters who don't see a confirmation have the email in a junk or spam folder?

I usually get an email confirmation, whether it's water, flowers, or decorations. Usually shows up a few minutes after I've completed the purchase.

Is it possible that those posters who don't see a confirmation have the email in a junk or spam folder?

No, as I stated before I check all my mail, junk, spam...I don't get many emails so np to check that.