What drinks are free on Regal?

j3000

another dumb question from me. We're on the Regal next week (cannot wait!).

we refuse to buy any "beverage package" or whatever it's called.

what can we get to drink "for free" on board (other than coffee, which I finally got figured out in another thread :) )and where do we get them?

In particular- water; da wife will prob. bring a big bottle of water on board & then want to just refill it - any fountains around? maybe at gym? prob. get water at restaurants? also any beverages (lemonade, or whatever?) offered at buffet?

We'll also might? have a few sips of wine & beer, but I KNOW ya gotta pay!!! thanks.

Edited by jargey3000

Tea, coffee, water and lemonade are free in Horizon Court. You will not be able to fill your own waterbottle in the buffet or the gym. They dont allow it, as its a health risk to put the top of a bottle that someone has been drinking out of up to the machine to fill it.

I would fill it from the tap in your stateroom and put in the fridge to cool.

:)

Tea, coffee, water and lemonade are free in Horizon Court. You will not be able to fill your own waterbottle in the buffet or the gym. They dont allow it, as its a health risk to put the top of a bottle that someone has been drinking out of up to the machine to fill it.

I would fill it from the tap in your stateroom and put in the fridge to cool.

:)

I refill my water bottle at the gym and spa every cruise and have for years - maybe they are just not noticing -

Breakfast - water, milk, tea (hot or cold), coffee (from syrup - DH says it tastes like Taster's Choice), OJ, tomato, cranberry (there may be others). Available in the MDR and the buffet.

Lunch - as above only lemonade instead of the various juices.

Dinner - As above only (maybe) no juices - I've never asked.;)

coffee (from syrup - DH says it tastes like Taster's Choice)

'jargey3000' is sailing on the Regal & the free coffee in the buffet area is made from ground coffee & guessing it's the same in the dining rooms.

In another recent discussion it was posted that the Regal has a free hot chocolate machine next to the buffet's coffee machines.

'jargey3000' is sailing on the Regal & the free coffee in the buffet area is made from ground coffee & guessing it's the same in the dining rooms.

In another recent discussion it was posted that the Regal has a free hot chocolate machine next to the buffet's coffee machines.

The complementary coffee in the HC on the Royal and Regal is fresh brewed from grounds and DW says it is pretty good coffee. There is also a hot chocolate dispenser for complementary hot chocolate next to the coffee machines in the HC on the Royal and Regal.

I refill my water bottle at the gym and spa every cruise and have for years - maybe they are just not noticing -

Been on any cruises with Noro lately? This is not hygienic, see other posters solution re using glass to fill bottle. It is not a matter of hygiene police checking or noticing it is common courtesy.

I saw a guy get chewed out(politely)for doing that so I'd say no to that. Perhaps you could fill a glass at the Horizon & pour it into your bottle(without touching it)Most likely that would still be a no no. As to free drinks..water & juice are the only ones I can think of. I did the soft drink package & felt it was a rip off! Any canned drinks were not in the package(so check carefully!) I finally resorted to seltzer water & cranberry. Next time I'll either buy drinks or just do water.( I don't drink)